Who are you rooting for this weekend...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
not who you think will win. For me:

KC....always have liked them and NE cheats.

Denver...don't like the Donkos, but hate no one more than the stealers.

AZ.....because like kearly said if they win, no weather worries if the Hawks advance.

Hawks (duh!)

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Maulbert":oe8xhlgd said:
All-West title games! Chiefs, Broncos, Cards, and do you need to ask?

Ditto - I picked the Panthers to win, but I want the Seahawks to win

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Pats

Zona

Pitt

Hawks

I'm hungry for a rematch.

That being said, I don't have a strong preference on any of the non-Seahawk match ups.

Beating a healthy Rodgers, in Green Bay, in January would be epic. It's one of those things that the Hawks and Russ need to do to cement their legacies. But, it means we have to put up with another year of listening to Tard fans claiming they weren't really trying to win in January. We can save beating Erin in Green Bay in January for another year.

Taking down Pittsburgh on the biggest stage heals some wounds, although we would be subjects to endless reruns of XL* and the officiating concerns, but Donks as a rematch is pretty ho hum, been there done that. It's almost certainly the last chance to take down Manning again though.

I really despise the thought of the Pats in yet another Superb Owl, and I like Reid. But, there is only one way we are ever going to get the chance for revenge against Beli/ Brady and that is if they make it back there.

-bsd

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1cktyb28 said:
Pats

Zona

Pitt

Hawks

I'm hungry for a rematch.

That being said, I don't have a strong preference on any of the non-Seahawk match ups.

Beating a healthy Rodgers, in Green Bay, in January would be epic. It's one of those things that the Hawks and Russ need to do to cement their legacies. But, it means we have to put up with another year of listening to Tard fans claiming they weren't really trying to win in January. We can save beating Erin in Green Bay in January for another year.

Taking down Pittsburgh on the biggest stage heals some wounds, although we would be subjects to endless reruns of XL* and the officiating concerns, but Donks as a rematch is pretty ho hum, been there done that. It's almost certainly the last chance to take down Manning again though.

I really despise the thought of the Pats in yet another Superb Owl, and I like Reid. But, there is only one way we are ever going to get the chance for revenge against Beli/ Brady and that is if they make it back there.

-bsd
Thanks, I hope we win but man, we got a crapload of people out hurt or playing hurt. Upside, Denver isn't in a lot better shape than we are.
Anytime anyone can take out the Pats**** makes it a good day for me. KC is looking strong and the Pats**** did not have a strong finish to the season and now Gronk might be out hurt.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
For those who believe in conspiracies I suppose getting one last Manning Brady rematch would be high on the NFL's wish list.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm torn in the AFC. I like bsd's logic on why to root for NE and PIT, but I just can't stand them. Beating the Broncos again wouldn't be as exciting as beating the Pats or Stealers. I don't mind the Chiefs and would probably root for them if the Hawks were eliminated. But frankly, their pass rush and tight end scares me in a potential SB matchup.

In the NFC, there is no question. Go Hawks and Cards. This is the best season that both the Cards and Panthers have ever had. I would love to end both of them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Against Pats and against Denver.

So, KC & Steelers.

And, an AZ v Hawk NFC battle would be entertaining and guarantee an NFC W team in the SB. So that.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle
Arizona
New England
Pittsburgh

If Seattle is going to make a run, might as well take the revenge angle.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pittsburgh. I like they way they play, I like their coach. And duh, it will make Elway sad.

KC.

The Cards. No more polar weather if we can help it. And we play well in AZ these days.

rideaducati

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1y4ci491 said:
Maulbert":1y4ci491 said:
All-West title games! Chiefs, Broncos, Cards, and do you need to ask?

Ditto - I picked the Panthers to win, but I want the Seahawks to win

Yeah, right. Careful what you wish for...

Quoted for posterity.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Apart from us I couldn't give a toss as long as KC beats NE. Please make this happen, 95% of NFL talk in the popular media over here seems to be Patriot-centric. Sky Sports are even broadcasting a feature called 'Kraft's Patriots' and all they keep showing is footage of THAT effin interception.

Get them off my fekken tele!

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2ddbdlew said:
RedAlice":2ddbdlew said:
Did you guys kill Ringless? Where is he?
Dunno. He's been MIA for a couple of weeks now.

Curious. I will go see if he's posting on his site.

If not, then I am worried.

retro74

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3urptm2x said:
Apart from us I couldn't give a toss as long as KC beats NE. Please make this happen, 95% of NFL talk in the popular media over here seems to be Patriot-centric. Sky Sports are even broadcasting a feature called 'Kraft's Patriots' and all they keep showing is footage of THAT effin interception.

Get them off my fekken tele!

Yep to this - it's annoying the heck out of me too. The bit where Jim White meets Tom Brady is cringeworthy

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2cki73xk said:
not who you think will win. For me:

KC....always have liked them and NE cheats.

Denver...don't like the Donkos, but hate no one more than the stealers.

AZ.....because like kearly said if they win, no weather worries if the Hawks advance.

Hawks (duh!)

This exactly.