Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Gisele admits Brady gets concussions regularly

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Shady Brady, way to go...he's absolutely a great quarterback, but again, more reason to question how much of his accomplishments would have still been achieved if he played by the rules that others do.

http://dailysnark.com/tom-bradys-wife-g ... interview/
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:Shady Brady, way to go...he's absolutely a great quarterback, but again, more reason to question how much of his accomplishments would have still been achieved if he played by the rules that others do.

His concussions probably come from being with Giselle regularly. Mine would.
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Well if Brady wants to play through concussions more power to him. its his brain.
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

• IrishNW wrote:Well if Brady wants to play through concussions more power to him. its his brain.

Except that nit-picky little rule about all players having to sit out when they are concussed.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• RolandDeschain wrote:Shady Brady, way to go...he's absolutely a great quarterback, but again, more reason to question how much of his accomplishments would have still been achieved if he played by the rules that others do.

I agree other issues are definitely worth questioning. But to question that he wont sit if he has a concussion is petty I think. It has been said that having a concussion is like having a fog around you and its difficult to comprehend things. So if he is playing with concussions and still destroying teams. Damn he is good. lol After all there are teams that do the same thing. Like um oh ya Sherman everyone does it, some get caught some don't.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• rlkats wrote:I agree other issues are definitely worth questioning. But to question that he wont sit if he has a concussion is petty I think. It has been said that having a concussion is like having a fog around you and its difficult to comprehend things. So if he is playing with concussions and still destroying teams. Damn he is good. lol After all there are teams that do the same thing. Like um oh ya Sherman everyone does it, some get caught some don't.

Sherman admitted to pretending he didn't have one to keep playing in his very first game as a starter in Seattle, but said he hasn't since and wouldn't again because of the health problems. He said at the time he knew he had one and hid it to kept playing anyways, though; so, your possible defense of "Brady just keeps not realizing he has one and nor does the team doctor" kinda falls apart, IMO.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Sure, and when he gets CTE as he gets older, it will be "The NFL is at FAULT for Tom Brady's hidden concussions! SUE THEM!"

It's cheating, plain and simple. In the Superbowl, Avril got a concussion and we pulled him out. Edelman got an obvious concussion but there was on attempt made to even examine him. Julian's comment when interviewed about the concussion:? A smirk and "What's a concussion?"

I don't care who it is, parents are already keeping their kids out of football, but since Brady is such a hero, high school kids will hide their concussions.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• The NFL should ban him for 8 games.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion. No doubt in my mind. I'm fine with the "play through it, it's their body/mind" approach except that it's a rule so it needs to be applied consistently.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion. No doubt in my mind. I'm fine with the "play through it, it's their body/mind" approach except that it's a rule so it needs to be applied consistently.

Don't forget Edelman also got a concussion during that game. The rule changes the outcomes of games and needs to be applied to every team the same way.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• Does he look concussed to you? Or is this his natural state.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Does he look concussed to you? Or is this his natural state.

Looks like he is on some good meds.....

not to derail the thread...but on another thread..shakeys pizza is in the Fairwood Center. I drove by there 5 times looking for my brothers place.....
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• HawkGA wrote:Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion.

Gee, I thought it was the play calling? Let us know when you make up your mind, we'll see if we can get you a knockoff of the trophy.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion.

Gee, I thought it was the play calling? Let us know when you make up your mind, we'll see if we can get you a knockoff of the trophy.

Lol, re-watch the game and the pressure Brady was taking before and after Avril left with the concussion. You guys only started looking like you belonged in the big game after he went out. Hell, we'd still have likely won if Edelman (or the team doctor) had followed concussion protocol, too.

Enjoy your asterisked trophies, though.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• You mean another cheating scandal by Bill and Tom...Tom truly is the GOATC....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• So, you've lost all confidence in your team, and now you're lashing out like children.

Well, they come and they go. Except us.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:So, you've lost all confidence in your team, and now you're lashing out like children.

Lost confidence? No.

Just watching how the Patriots win games.

Spy on other teams
    Deflate Balls
    Circumvent injury disclosure protocol
    Circumvent concussion protocol
    Fail to cooperate with investigations about the above

Last but not least are gifted 6 games a year because that division has been abysmal since Levy and Shula quit Coaching..

But what ever floats your boat.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:So, you've lost all confidence in your team, and now you're lashing out like children.

Lost confidence? No.

Just watching how the Patriots win games.

Spy on other teams
    Deflate Balls
    Circumvent injury disclosure protocol
    Circumvent concussion protocol
    Fail to cooperate with investigations about the above

Last but not least are gifted 6 games a year because that division has been abysmal since Levy and Shula quit Coaching..

But what ever floats your boat.

I learned in Little League not to be a sore loser.

As I said, they come and they go. Except us.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:As I said, they come and they go. Except us.

Yeah...What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?

P.S., that sore loser bit is hilarious, I remember Pats fans after the losses to the Giants. So, yeah, keep lying. Some of us know better.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

And by the way, "What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?", our record against the rest of the league is almost exactly what it is against the AFC East. Look it up.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

And by the way, "What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?", our record against the rest of the league is almost exactly what it is against the AFC East. Look it up.

You really don't see the hypocrisy in this do you?
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

Why don't you point it out so we can all have a good laugh.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

'

"WE" Already are................................

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Look, you had a nice little run, until you ran into us and it all came apart. So relax, some day you'll get back there.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Look, you had a nice little run, until you ran into us and it all came apart. So relax, some day you'll get back there.

:snack:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• chris98251 wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

'

"WE" Already are................................

:2thumbs:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• BostonBlackie wrote:So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Y-O-U-R T-E-A-M C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-T-L-Y C-H-E-A-T-S.
    And everybody knows it. That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

• WmHBonney wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.

Ha ha, imagine?

This is the tragedy of the internet, you can see how common place irrationality is.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Ha ha, imagine?

This is the tragedy of the internet, you can see how common place irrationality is.

hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• I LOVE BOSTON
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:I LOVE BOSTON

hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

• that was a nightmare
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion.

Lol, re-watch the game and the pressure Brady was taking before and after Avril left with the concussion. You guys only started looking like you belonged in the big game after he went out. Hell, we'd still have likely won if Edelman (or the team doctor) had followed concussion protocol, too.

Enjoy your asterisked trophies, though.

No question that as soon as Avril went out our pass rush evaporated. That was the difference in the game. That being said, we had the opportunity to win at the end and didn't.
    Fire Tom Cable
    xgeoff
    NET Veteran

• Avril's loss was noticeable, though as in the Atlanta game, the pash rush almost always dies out in the 4th qtr from fatigue due to how many times Brady throws.

Edelman took a big hit but wasn't hit in the head, it was shoulder to shoulder contact. He wasn't concussed, just wobbly from the contact and uncertain if the play was still alive. He always jumps right up to show the defender he didn't hurt him, but there he should've taken a moment to see if anything was broken. He thinks he's indestructible, very tough guy.
    50yrpatsfan
    NET Rookie

• IQ of a YouTube commenter.
    London12
    NET Starter

• If I was Tom Brady I would be getting concussions all the time too, with matching bruises on GB's inner thigh regions from violent tremors.
    The only concern I have and I mean only is that Bevell will get cute and pass even though Lynch is gaining yardage. 1/30/2015 - loaf
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Tom Brady is a terrible human being, so if anyone is going to suffer horrible brain damage on this earth, I can live with it if it's him.

Let him play concussed, screw it.
    Colin Kaepernick is a great person, something that the NFL is sorely lacking.
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Perhaps that is the source of his super powers?
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• Smelly McUgly wrote:Tom Brady is a terrible human being, so if anyone is going to suffer horrible brain damage on this earth, I can live with it if it's him.

Imagine? Your basic bitter, loser, Seahawks fan, wishing for a player to suffer horrible brain damage just because you haven't recovered from getting BEAT by that player.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:Tom Brady is a terrible human being, so if anyone is going to suffer horrible brain damage on this earth, I can live with it if it's him.

Imagine? Your basic bitter, loser, Seahawks fan, wishing for a player to suffer horrible brain damage just because you haven't recovered from getting BEAT by that player.

49er fan here (indicates I like the Patriots a lot more than the Seahawks). One question: I've been here since 2010; How long have you been here?

I ask because there is a SMACK SHACK sub-forum, wherein we talk smack to each other. Doing it outside of there is potential cause for banishment.

viewforum.php?f=23

Smelly McUgly wrote:Tom Brady is a terrible human being, so if anyone is going to suffer horrible brain damage on this earth, I can live with it if it's him.

What has he done that's so bad? He just seems like a regular guy to me. Sure, he's not being an intricate part to a children's charity like the strangely hated Colin Kaepernick (exhibit A: Camp Taylor), but I've never see him doing anything like be accused of beating a woman or some other thing that terrible people do.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• BostonBlackie wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:

Ha ha, imagine?

You talking irrationality? And internet? You're from Boston..... get real and then come back. Kraft is Goodell's best buddy and that's public knowledge so I'm serious try again before you confirm that you're the fool I think you are. It would be fitting if he dies from CTI early being the cheating @ucker he is. At least Jerry Jones follows the rules. He's stupid but he doesn't cheat like Kraft or Tom Brady.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:

49er fan here (indicates I like the Patriots a lot more than the Seahawks). One question: I've been here since 2010; How long have you been here?

I ask because there is a SMACK SHACK sub-forum, wherein we talk smack to each other. Doing it outside of there is potential cause for banishment.

http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=23

What has he done that's so bad? He just seems like a regular guy to me. Sure, he's not being an intricate part to a children's charity like the strangely hated Colin Kaepernick (exhibit A: Camp Taylor), but I've never see him doing anything like be accused of beating a woman or some other thing that terrible people do.

He @ucking cheats troll boy. It's documented and Goodell had to suspend his punk ass even though he was trying to find any excuse not to and find any way not to make it 8 games as it should have been from the jump. CTI is horrible, on the level of Alzheimer's horrible but if someone deserves CTI it would be Tommy purely for his stupidity and arrogance. Belicheck deserves Alzheimer's just because he cheats for no reason I can understand. The man is the best NFL head coach in history but he cheats even so.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:

Ha ha, imagine?

You talking irrationality? And internet? You're from Boston..... get real and then come back. Kraft is Goodell's best buddy and that's public knowledge so I'm serious try again before you confirm that you're the fool I think you are. It would be fitting if he dies from CTI early being the cheating @ucker he is. At least Jerry Jones follows the rules. He's stupid but he doesn't cheat like Kraft or Tom Brady.

Look, everyone thought the Seahawks were going to be a dynasty. All world defense, all world coach, on and on. Then you ran into the Patriots, and you haven't recovered. That's what rare teams like the Patriots, and QBs like Brady, and coaches like Belichick, do to other franchises. So I understand the bitterness, and the confusion. But, you have company now, imagine how the Falcons feel?

Last edited by BostonBlackie on Sat May 27, 2017 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• Josea16 wrote:
    5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:

http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=23

He @ucking cheats troll boy. It's documented and Goodell had to suspend his punk ass even though he was trying to find any excuse not to and find any way not to make it 8 games as it should have been from the jump. CTI is horrible, on the level of Alzheimer's horrible but if someone deserves CTI it would be Tommy purely for his stupidity and arrogance. Belicheck deserves Alzheimer's just because he cheats for no reason I can understand. The man is the best NFL head coach in history but he cheats even so.

Ha, 8 games for a possible equipment infraction? Imagine?
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:

http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=23/quote]

==============================================================

Point taken. However when an NFL fan wishes brain damage on a player, I'm going to respond impolitely.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

• BostonBlackie wrote:

LOL.

You're a basic hateful, moronic, beer-chugging, probably racist (if you fall in line with other typical scumbag Boston sports fans) Pats fan, which explains why you got in your feelings and are now caping for a trash human like Tom Brady.

I didn't wish anything on Brady. I just don't care if he plays through concussions and has brain damage. Let him. No loss.

If it makes you feel better, I feel that way about most of the NFL. I would say the same thing about, say, a scumbag like Dez Bryant if this thread were about him.

Most of these guys are worthless. I don't care what happens to them as long as I'm entertained.
    Colin Kaepernick is a great person, something that the NFL is sorely lacking.
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• Smelly McUgly wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:
    Most of these guys are worthless. I don't care what happens to them as long as I'm entertained.

I'll let this speak for itself.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

Next

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information