Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Rams....

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
The Rams....
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am
  • ...are you concerned from what you have seen so far that they will win both games this year? The offence looks better and Aaron Donald could no doubt break the record for most sacks in a game wit ou o line. I had the hawks winning both games this year but not so sure now....or Wil they be typical low scoring ugly games like in previous years? Are the rams a threat this year to win the div? Thoughts?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Re: The Rams....
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:24 am
  • Way too early to say I think - the Rams offense definitely looks WAY better. I think we will know more after they play their next three games. At Dallas, home to Seattle, at Jacksonville. I could easily see them losing all three. As for our game against them who knows? If we don't find an offense it doesn't matter who we play - we aren't going far.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:25 am
  • Normally we lose to them at least once a year. If the game was played next week I think we lose easily. But the secret is often not who you play, but when you play them. Hopefully by that time our offense will have found its identity.
    Mad Dog
    NET Rookie

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:28 am
  • I saw a much better Rams team last night, especially on offense. Goff no longer has a dear in the headlight I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing look.

The scariest part of the Rams is Gurley, McVay figured out how to properly use him, and that's not good for us.

We'll see, they've played nobody yet. We'll see how high powered they look against the Cowboys next week.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:I saw a much better Rams team last night, especially on offense. Goff no longer has a dear in the headlight I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing look.

The scariest part of the Rams is Gurley, McVay figured out how to properly use him, and that's not good for us.

We'll see, they've played nobody yet. We'll see how high powered they look against the Cowboys next week.

Im not afraid of ANY offense in the league when we're healthy. Especially one started by Sunshine Jared Goff. Green Bay in lambo they are not.

Now their defense has historically given us fits. But they did just get 39? put up on them by Hoyer????
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:43 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    Now their defense has historically given us fits. But they did just get 39? put up on them by Hoyer????

Yes, but you know how divisional teams are, some teams just match up well against other divisional teams.

Only two games the Niners won last year were against the Rams...........meanwhile we make the Rams defense look like the steel curtain.

So who knows.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:46 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:

Yes, but you know how divisional teams are, some teams just match up well against other divisional teams.

Only two games the Niners won last year were against the Rams...........meanwhile we make the Rams defense look like the steel curtain.

So who knows.

Yup.

Im really hoping that Monkey left when they fired Fischer.

We'll see but hoping to whip up on their high school coach a few times this year. But honestly thats neither here nor there we dont play them for another couple weeks. Who knows what each team looks like them.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:55 am
  • Usually the rams beat us with a crappy dysfunctional team. This year they have a nfl level team thats going to beat the shit out of us!!
    northseahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:05 am
  • Not to go all conspiracy theorist but the Rams concern me not only for their better play but the low attendance in L.A. Don't be surprised if the Rams get a push from the League. They need a winner in L.A. And the Rams are their best chance.
    I would rather have an army of Dogs led by a Pug than an army of Pugs led by a Dog. ~Napoleon
    pugs1
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:37 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:I saw a much better Rams team last night, especially on offense. Goff no longer has a dear in the headlight I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing look.

35 points and a win!!

:D
    Rambitious
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 pm
  • Honestly, let's go get these bastards. I'm not confident we will win, but I think we can put up a fight and maybe take the game. The Rams offense looks amazing, but they haven't faced a great defense yet, which I would say we still have despite the rough outing against the Titans. Our offense.... who knows? Their defense certainly doesn't look great, but that was against real NFL offenses.
    adeltaY
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 am
  • I'm concerned that Red Alice is going to..Never mind..There are no easy wins in the NFL(Tom Brady)
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:42 am
  • :smiley_boxin:
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:19 pm
  • I think Hawks were favored until this week's games. And isn't 2.5 the normal give for home field advantage? So, it's not actually like Rams are favored at 1.5.

Looking forward to our game - as I always do. It will be my first Rams game I can go to this season. So excited!
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:27 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:I think Hawks were favored until this week's games. And isn't 2.5 the normal give for home field advantage? So, it's not actually like Rams are favored at 1.5.

Looking forward to our game - as I always do. It will be my first Rams game I can go to this season. So excited!

You're all class, Alice, but I hope you're dissapointed on Sunday.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:10 pm
  • And you are all class yourself, Maulbert. And I also hope you are disappointed on Sunday.

Loves.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:07 am
  • I believe home field advantage runs 3 points. The Seahawks biggest problem is probably the grass field. We suck on grass.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:45 am
  • sutz wrote:I believe home field advantage runs 3 points. The Seahawks biggest problem is probably the grass field. We suck on grass.

Home field advantage is 2.5. Before Sunday, Hawks were favored 1.5. Now Rams are at the even point of 2.5.

Interesting point on the grass.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:05 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:
    sutz wrote:I believe home field advantage runs 3 points. The Seahawks biggest problem is probably the grass field. We suck on grass.

Home field advantage is 2.5. Before Sunday, Hawks were favored 1.5. Now Rams are at the even point of 2.5.

Interesting point on the grass.

Yeah...

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/9/25/16 ... s-on-grass

Going back to the end of the 2015 season, the Seahawks offense had managed to score more than 10 points on grass only one time in six games. The lack of production from the offense on natural fields over that timeframe included poor showings such as putting just three points on the scoreboard against the Rams, five points against the Bucs, six points against the Cardinals and just nineteen points in two games at Lambeau.

The team’s ability to score in such games was so bad that heading into yesterday’s game against the Titans, the Hawks had averaged just 9.3 points per game over the last six games played on a grass field. That’s even when including the 25 points the team scored against the San Francisco 49ers in the finale last year, which represents over 44% of the 56 points scored in those game. What that means is that during that timeframe, the team was averaging just 6.2 points per game when playing on natural grass against an opponent that did not end the year with the second overall pick.

Hard to win with those offensive scoring numbers. :229031_shrug:

sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 am
  • I think that natural grass thing is overhyped. Kind of like "He's the only player since the merger to score in 10 straight games while wearing women's underwear." You see it all the time and it's kind of funny. "Figures lie, and liars figure..

Anyway, the main thing about playing on natural grass is, they're all away games, with a few being early starts. You can probably find a lot of them are September games too, where we annually start out slow.

The Rams are improving, but I wouldn't place much weight in the Dallas game. They're not as good as last year, they're surprising no one. In fact, they've gotten beat up a bit this year, and I think Sean Lee is injured. Not sure when it happened, but that's a big deal on their already weak defense.

The only thing that worries me is Toddy Gurley's running game. But if our defense will "Do their jobs," and stay in their lanes, I don't see a problem. This is a historically good run defense that has held RBs to below 3 ypc, but lose focus and let a big run get past them. If it weren't for those uncharacteristic busted "coverages" on the running back, there would probably not be a 100 yard rusher against us.

So if they "pay attention to details" as Earl Thomas said, I see a good game with us coming out on top. And it's about time.

And if the Rams play this game like it's the most important game of the year, it will be their downfall.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:18 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:And you are all class yourself, Maulbert. And I also hope you are disappointed on Sunday.

Loves.

Hope you enjoyed yourself despite the outcome, Alice. Good game. :irishdrinkers:
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:19 pm
  • northseahawk wrote:Usually the rams beat us with a crappy dysfunctional team. This year they have a nfl level team thats going to beat the shit out of us!!

Welp

I hope you're glad to be wrong!
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: CJ Prosise, Quill Griffin
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-UDFA: Lene Maiava, Jordan Roos
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:58 pm
  • Based on what I've seen so far, I'm not concerned that they'll win both games this year... :mrgreen:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:27 pm
  • Since the Rams aren't going 0-2 against the Niners, perhaps we'll get to see that glorious 0-16 trainwreck transpire down in Santa Clara.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:00 pm
  • Well, this is the first time that I felt the Rams were he better team goig into and after the game since 2004. Watching Seattle today was like watching the Rams the past few years. Astonishing that we turned it over 5 times and dropped the game winning TD.

Disappointed to lose, of course, but we nade a ton of mistakes, and if we dont make just one of them we probably win the game.

Also, i think after Gurley fumbled he touched the ball while he was out of bounds but BEFORE it hit the pylon. Game changing miss there if thats the case.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:Well, this is the first time that I felt the Rams were he better team goig into and after the game since 2004. Watching Seattle today was like watching the Rams the past few years. Astonishing that we turned it over 5 times and dropped the game winning TD.

Disappointed to lose, of course, but we nade a ton of mistakes, and if we dont make just one of them we probably win the game.

Also, i think after Gurley fumbled he touched the ball while he was out of bounds but BEFORE it hit the pylon. Game changing miss there if thats the case.

Better before? I can see it. Better after? 5 turnovers says something else. As for officiating, quit your bitching. The Rams got away with offensive holding most of the game.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:48 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:Well, this is the first time that I felt the Rams were he better team goig into and after the game since 2004. Watching Seattle today was like watching the Rams the past few years. Astonishing that we turned it over 5 times and dropped the game winning TD.

Better before? I can see it. Better after? 5 turnovers says something else. As for officiating, quit your bitching. The Rams got away with offensive holding most of the game.

Turnovers dont say that at all. The domination in yardage and yards per play tell me the Rams were the better team. Turnovers can be random.

And really? Both teams got away with holding. But that call, if it was wrong (Im not sure that it was, so Im not bitching), is much bigger than holding calls.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:59 pm
  • Any pressure on Goff and he just throws it up for grabs, the Rams are better but I don't think there a playoff team. We're playing absolutely horrible and still walked out with a win against a team that was red hot and playing in their building. That should tell you somethimg
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:Well, this is the first time that I felt the Rams were he better team goig into and after the game since 2004. Watching Seattle today was like watching the Rams the past few years. Astonishing that we turned it over 5 times and dropped the game winning TD.

The Hawks made the plays they needed to win the game, the Rams do look good and could have won this game. Im glad you feel like the better team lost, this is a great moral victory for St Louis, when is the parade.
    907Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:37 pm
  • Threedee wrote:Since the Rams aren't going 0-2 against the Niners, perhaps we'll get to see that glorious 0-16 trainwreck transpire down in Santa Clara.

You're right.

The Rams won't drop the 2nd one to the Niners.

The Hawks will be the sole 49er win this year. :irishdrinkers: :mrgreen: :stirthepot:
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 pm
  • NINEster wrote:
    Threedee wrote:Since the Rams aren't going 0-2 against the Niners, perhaps we'll get to see that glorious 0-16 trainwreck transpire down in Santa Clara.

You're right.

The Hawks will be the sole 49er win this year. :irishdrinkers: :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 pm
  • What is it about football that makes it nearly impossible to be great on both sides of the ball?

Is it psychological? Time of Possession?

Where was the vaunted Rams defense that could hold the Seahawks to 9 points a game?

Haven't seen them anywhere this season.

Maybe blame it on the Wade Philipps 3-4 transition.....

My guess is they return to Century Link on fire, and that game is a 13-10 type battle.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:44 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    NINEster wrote:
    Threedee wrote:Since the Rams aren't going 0-2 against the Niners, perhaps we'll get to see that glorious 0-16 trainwreck transpire down in Santa Clara.

You're right.

:lol: :lol:
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    Turnovers dont say that at all. The domination in yardage and yards per play tell me the Rams were the better team. Turnovers can be random.

And really? Both teams got away with holding. But that call, if it was wrong (Im not sure that it was, so Im not bitching), is much bigger than holding calls.

They reviewed it and it didn't look like Gurley stepped out of bounds before the ball left his possession.

Also, how many interceptable passes did Goff have? Sub 50% completion percentage, was that random? Gurley and Austin getting nothing in the run game after the first half?

I actually agree the Rams looked like the better team. I think their defense was the most consistent unit on the field today, but Russ did juuuuust enough to get us to the win. Our defense was maddeningly inconsistent, giving up 3rd and long damn near every time, but they also got some crazy turnovers.

We'll take the road division win. Have fun playing at Jacksonville, I'm sure your OL is looking forward to their Calais Campbell reunion as much as ours is :( . See you at CLink.
    adeltaY
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 pm
  • Good, fun game. Well, coulda been more fun.

Congrats to the Hawk fans on your win!!

At the end of the game: Hawks had more points, so Hawks win.

What a fun Sunday. I might be stupid in love w my new Rams, as if I wasn't already before.....
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 am
  • Great game overall, could have went either way. Rams are a tad overrated, but oh well. Clearly these are going to be the best 2 teams in the division for the next few years.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:36 am
  • adeltaY wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:

They reviewed it and it didn't look like Gurley stepped out of bounds before the ball left his possession.

Also, how many interceptable passes did Goff have? Sub 50% completion percentage, was that random? Gurley and Austin getting nothing in the run game after the first half?

I actually agree the Rams looked like the better team. I think their defense was the most consistent unit on the field today, but Russ did juuuuust enough to get us to the win. Our defense was maddeningly inconsistent, giving up 3rd and long damn near every time, but they also got some crazy turnovers.

We'll take the road division win. Have fun playing at Jacksonville, I'm sure your OL is looking forward to their Calais Campbell reunion as much as ours is :( . See you at CLink.

On the fumble, I agree with you. As soon as I saw the replay, I thought "well that's going to be Seahawks ball".

After the game I read another poster who said that the sequence went like this:

Gurley fumbled
    Stepped out of bounds
    Gurley touches he ball trying to get it back
    Ball hits the pylon

I haven't checked if it was true, and I can't blame the officials as I didn't notice this even if it did happen, but if Gurley touched the ball before it hit the pylon but after he stepped out of bounds, the ball is dead right there. You typically only see this come up when a ball is fumbled near the sideline and the defensive team recovers it, only to find out that he was out of bounds first.

It was a really good game overall. I just pointed out that I came away feeling like the Rams were the better team because I haven't felt that way after a Seahawks game in 13 years. Normally we needed a fake punt or some other fluke play just to stay in the game.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 am
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:

On the fumble, I agree with you. As soon as I saw the replay, I thought "well that's going to be Seahawks ball".

Gurley fumbled
    Stepped out of bounds
    Ball hits the pylon

I haven't checked if it was true, and I can't blame the officials as I didn't notice this even if it did happen, but if Gurley touched the ball before it hit the pylon but after he stepped out of bounds, the ball is dead right there. You typically only see this come up when a ball is fumbled near the sideline and the defensive team recovers it, only to find out that he was out of bounds first.

It was a really good game overall. I just pointed out that I came away feeling like the Rams were the better team because I haven't felt that way after a Seahawks game in 13 years. Normally we needed a fake punt or some other fluke play just to stay in the game.

I don't think so. In your scenario, Gurley would have had to recover the ball and possess it before it hit the pylon. Once it came out of his hand, it was a free ball until a player of either team actually controlled the ball, which he didn't do until he slid into the camera guy in foul territory. Once it hit the pylon as a free ball and then went out of bounds it was a touchback, no matter who eventually came up with it. Once that happened, who recovered it was immaterial.

sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:46 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:Also, i think after Gurley fumbled he touched the ball while he was out of bounds but BEFORE it hit the pylon. Game changing miss there if thats the case.

Ramfan128 wrote:After the game I read another poster who said that the sequence went like this:

Gurley fumbled
    Stepped out of bounds
    Ball hits the pylon

Nope

Ramfan128 wrote:...if Gurley touched the ball before it hit the pylon but after he stepped out of bounds, the ball is dead right there.

Yes. The next question you have to ask yourself is, where is the "right there" that the ball is dead. It isn't where Gurley's foot is, it is where the ball is. If the nose of the ball is across the goal line when he touches it, and remember the goal line extends horizontally past the sideline, then it is a touchback no matter where his out of bounds foot rests.

sutz wrote:I don't think so. In your scenario, Gurley would have had to recover the ball and possess it before it hit the pylon.

Nope. Any time an out of bounds player touches a loose ball, the ball is considered to be out of bounds at the yard line where the ball is. No possesion is needed, and the spot is based on where the ball is, not where the out of bounds player is.
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm
  • I think it really helped that pretty much the same play happened just minutes before this at the end of the Arizona/Philly game where JJ Nelson fumbled it along the sideline forward into the endozone. That play might have been the last play the reviewers in NY had seen before reviewing it in the Seattle/LA game.

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos/videos/Highlights_Brown_Hauls_In_20Yard_Pass/6cf11be5-40ac-41bc-955e-ff3b403c7c2e

Not saying they still wouldn't have made the right call, but they did first call it a TD and it had to be overturned leaving some room for ambiguity... Without the call just before I could see the door open to go with "the call stands".
    :stirthepot:
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 pm
  • Ball was clearly coming out before he stepped out of bounds. Huge play by Earl. Not a "lucky break"
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:59 pm
  • DJrmb wrote:I think it really helped that pretty much the same play happened just minutes before this at the end of the Arizona/Philly game where JJ Nelson fumbled it along the sideline forward into the endozone. That play might have been the last play the reviewers in NY had seen before reviewing it in the Seattle/LA game.

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos/videos/Highlights_Brown_Hauls_In_20Yard_Pass/6cf11be5-40ac-41bc-955e-ff3b403c7c2e

Not saying they still wouldn't have made the right call, but they did first call it a TD and it had to be overturned leaving some room for ambiguity... Without the call just before I could see the door open to go with "the call stands".
    :stirthepot:

I was just glad they actually called it a TD. When I saw it at full speed, I thought maybe he'd fumbled it just short, but during the first replay, I saw it hit the pylon and hoped they'd overturn it. If they'd called him down at the 1/2 yard line, I don't know if Pete challenges it.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 pm
  • If Gurley had fumbled the ball on his own just reaching for the goal line then I would have considered that a "lucky break" but Earl caused that play as much as someone causes a strip sack fumble or makes a great catch on an INT.

Give credit where it's due.
    Danger Zone
    Archer
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:13 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:After the game I read another poster who said that the sequence went like this:

Gurley fumbled
    Stepped out of bounds
    Ball hits the pylon

The shit some people believe to justify the feeling that they were jobbed. :34853_doh:

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:20 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:

The replay is up on youtube, but it doesn't change what I saw. Ball comes out...foot touches the out of bounds line....ball hits pylon....Gurley touches ball

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:

Gurley fumbled
    Stepped out of bounds
    Ball hits the pylon

Hell the last few years We felt like we was the better team and still lost to the Rams,Every game has been pretty ugly.
    I think yesterday we earned it with the 5 TO and TOP,Kupp is a hell of a player but I think he was hurt before that near TD catch.Your QB should play more like Alex Smith..He has that laser 5-15 yrd pass but on long passes he is ugly as it gets.One thing for sure is your team is getting better.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:40 pm
  • Kupp is a hell of a player, agree w that.

I think Watkins is getting pissed and he better stop his dumbass from spouting off on Social Media.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 am
  • Were Fisher still coaching, ugh...
    F E E L I N G L I K E 2 0 1 3 A L L O V E R A G A I N !
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:38 am
  • I think the discussion about Gurley's fumble is irrelevant. Previous losses by the Seahawks against the Rams had important plays that could have drastically changed the game had they gone the Seahawks way. Now all we talk about is how the Seahawks lost those games.

The bottom line is that if you, as a team, let the game come down to one play, and you lose, then you haven't done enough to win.

If Kupp catches the ball, or Goff throws him a better pass, I'd say the same thing about the Seahawks. You didn't play well enough to win. If you're the better team, prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Simple as that.
    Fire Tom Cable
    xgeoff
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:56 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Ball was clearly coming out before he stepped out of bounds. Huge play by Earl. Not a "lucky break"

It was a GREAT play by Earl.
    But it was a 'lucky' bounce of the ball.
    It could have easily gone right out of bounds.
    Rambitious
    NET Practice Squad

Next

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information