Niners at Cards

slateman77

Reaction score
Anyone think the cards can pull off an upset..?? Asking for a friend... :irishdrinkers:

Marvin49

Reaction score
slateman77":1b4q6zdq said:
Anyone think the cards can pull off an upset..?? Asking for a friend... :irishdrinkers:

ALWAYS possible. Kylers movement makes me nervous, but also probably a good tune up for Wilson next week. That's not to say that Kyler is WIlson or that a win tonight is assured, but the 49ers haven't really seen a QB with great movement skills this year. Now they'll get Kyler twice and Wilson in a three game stretch and in a few weeks Lamar Jackson.

I'm curious how Kyler handles two 6'7" DTs in his face. I'm assuming he'll be on the run on designed roll-outs quite a bit. I can't see him just sitting in the pocket.

Should be interesting.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Word on the ground (local media) is that this is a preview game for 11/11.

Meanwhile, I'll be in charge of trick-or-treat strategy. My house is very small, so you can tell who is home, with the larger and better TV positioned right next to the door. I'll be manning this station while the SO resident lifetime 9ers homer fumes with the smaller TV. I imagine around 7 and def 7:30 the little cute ones will have passed through.

xray

Reaction score
I live in AZ ; and this game is a big deal down here . The Cards aren't friendly with any division rivals . This game might be a blast to watch . :irishdrinkers:

getnasty

Reaction score
Cards are trash just don't see this being a game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3em5do1x said:
Word on the ground (local media) is that this is a preview game for 11/11.

Meanwhile, I'll be in charge of trick-or-treat strategy. My house is very small, so you can tell who is home, with the larger and better TV positioned right next to the door. I'll be manning this station while the SO resident lifetime 9ers homer fumes with the smaller TV. I imagine around 7 and def 7:30 the little cute ones will have passed through.

In about 50 minutes I'm going dark on all social media while i record the game. LOL. Hoping to get through trick or treating without having the score ruined for me.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Resident niner...he just dressed this skelton in my Hawks shirt and stuck it off the flagpole while I was busily adjusting the Hawks colored coach and custom Hawks covers! Oh man, it is on for 11/11 when we will definitely be watching on separate TVs.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Hopefully the Cardinals can overcome the anointed ones.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Why do the Cards have a sanitary towel on their uniforms? Is it cos they are having a rough period?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sherman gets trucked and the cards get a td. Business decision from Sherman.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Well that's a good way to start. Capitalizing on that horse collar.

knownone

Reaction score
Stylistically they are a bad matchup for the Niners, but they probably don’t have the talent to hang with them for 4 quarters.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Kyler Murray is utter dogshit. So overhyped and overrated.