Niners at Cards

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3id6e4mn said:
Maulbert":3id6e4mn said:
5_Golden_Rings":3id6e4mn said:
Still waiting for Jimmy G's customary WTF throw.

It'll come when the Niners are up by 21 and shouldn't be throwing anyway.
That one to Deebo might have been it. Hopefully.
Nah that one to E must have been it.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Do you think Pete and Schotty will learn and go up tempo and mix things up in the run game?

I don't either

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Smellyman":39ukc6ep said:
Do you think Pete and Schotty will learn and go up tempo and mix things up in the run game?

I don't either
If I were them my game plan would be run, run and run some more. Not just because of the 49ers' pass rush, but because they favor that four men on the line, wide 9 look.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
LOL@Sherman

and..

He just looks silly in a niner uniform.

MrThortan

Reaction score
3 point game with under 5 minutes left. Niners have the ball though. It could happen...

Smellyman

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3iif1dx7 said:
Smellyman":3iif1dx7 said:

I don't either
If I were them my game plan would be run, run and run some more. Not just because of the 49ers' pass rush, but because they favor that four men on the line, wide 9 look.

Yes, but it should be more than their one run play

Smellyman

Reaction score
That wasn't a great throw.

That was a JG duck and chuck. he was very fortunate.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Game ova. Looking forward to playing this team. I feel better about our chances after watching this game.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Smellyman":1szjln0q said:
That wasn't a great throw.

That was a JG duck and chuck. he was very fortunate.
Nah, that was a great throw. Why? Because it was 100% anticipation and 100% utilizing the location of the defenders against them. (I'm assuming you mean the first down to Sanders)

chris98251

Reaction score
Well they were lucky that Time out was accepted or it may have been a different outcome, they have no real inside run game, they do run a great off tackle sprint, take out the lead blocker and swarm like they were doing at the end and you can slow them down, Sanders makes them look a lot better in the passing game also.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":1dixzrlm said:
Well they were lucky that Time out was accepted or it may have been a different outcome, they have no real inside run game, they do run a great off tackle sprint, take out the lead blocker and swarm like they were doing at the end and you can slow them down, Sanders makes them look a lot better in the passing game also.
Well, when Juice comes back I think that will help the inside run game. The run defense is clearly a weakness on the defense but on one seems to be willing to stick with it.

knownone

Reaction score
The Cardinals Achilles heel continues to be their pass defense and Kingsbury.

SF49r

Reaction score
That was a game we probably should've lost very surprised we snuck out of there with a W. TNF especially on the road sucks and Kwon Alexander might be out for the year which is going to be a huge blow. Good game to any Cardinals fans that are still on here

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":11hwvt6d said:
Sherman gets trucked and the cards get a td. Business decision from Sherman.
Lol how is this a business decision? He literally dives head first, jumping over the blocker, to try to get him.

Business decision

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SF49r":3d0eayio said:
That was a game we probably should've lost very surprised we snuck out of there with a W. TNF especially on the road sucks and Kwon Alexander might be out for the year which is going to be a huge blow. Good game to any Cardinals fans that are still on here
Yep that is a big problem. He could always go the Ray Lewis route and use HGH.