Oregon Ducks basketball

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4a97a1az said:
CPHawk":4a97a1az said:
We've played a bunch of close games this year, but that one had to be the best come back of the bunch. We have to play D for an entire game, not just the last 10 minutes of the game, if UO is going to beat Michigan.

Half to admit, with 7 or 8 minutes left I thought we were done. Best game i've seen Dorsey play.

He's such a great player. Brooks gets all the attention, but Dorsey is a really important part of that team.

Tical21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2fbz53zs said:
CPHawk":2fbz53zs said:
We've played a bunch of close games this year, but that one had to be the best come back of the bunch. We have to play D for an entire game, not just the last 10 minutes of the game, if UO is going to beat Michigan.

Have to admit, with 7 or 8 minutes left I thought we were done. Best game i've seen Dorsey play.
Funny, with about 7 minutes left I told my dad that Oregon would win. RI stopped getting good shots. They were luckily still making the tough ones, but that was fool's gold

CPHawk

Reaction score
Great game and win, even when Brooks didn't play great. 7th elite 8, 4th since 2002, it's time to break through and get back to the final 4.

CPHawk

Reaction score
UO women dominate a 2 loss Maryland team today, to also get to the elite 8. Their reward, more than likely a date with UConn.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":1y1074xu said:
UO women dominate a 2 loss Maryland team today, to also get to the elite 8. Their reward, more than likely a date with UConn.

Gotta think if they can win that one it would be one of the biggest upsets in sports history .

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game so far. Being a Husky fan, it's hard for me to like anything about Oregon, but I really do like their team. Jordan Bell is one of my favorite players.

On a side note, I can't say enough about how good Frank Mason is.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Jordan Bell has been incredible. Hoping for at least two west coast teams representing in the tourney.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1mfc8maj said:
Great game so far. Being a Husky fan, it's hard for me to like anything about Oregon, but I really do like their team. Jordan Bell is one of my favorite players.

On a side note, I can't say enough about how good Frank Mason is.

Curious what you think of Jordan bells nba potential? Mocks have him as a mid 2nd round pick. I see him as a sane Dennis rodman. Not a lot of offense, but great defense and intangibles.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He can make the NBA based on his defense and athleticism, but his problem is that he is undersized. His skill set says he is a center, but he would have to play PF because of his height and weight. And even at PF, he would be on the smaller side. If he were 7 foot and 250 lbs, he'd probably be a lottery pick. Second rounder sounds about right.

Being a Husky fan, this is tough for me to say, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Gonzaga-Oregon championship game. Think I'd root for Oregon as they are a bit more likable.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Congrats to the Ducks. Kansas simply could not make a basket. Should be a really great final four, regardless of who they play.