Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Titans @ Seahawks)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3a6wk6ts said:
I feel like our defense is embarrassed for their performance at Indy, and they are pissed as hell.

34-6, Seahawks.

RTD: 4-1
And defense will make the difference...unless the Hawk offense converts a bunch of 1st and 2nd downs?? Otherwise it will be aggrivating watching their great 3rd down D against our weekazz 3rd down O. C'mon Unger, staighten this unit out.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Ah time for the Titans! Being from Tennessee, I can only assume I will be the most hated man in the state by Sunday. Truth is, even with Fitzpatrick, this can be a dangerous team, especially on defense.

Last week's disappointment should yield a better result this week but the 13 point spread may be a tad high.

Titans 13
Seahawks 23

YTD 4-1

SeaHog

Reaction score
I think it is interesting how quickly a lot of people in this thread are dismissing Tennessee. I dont doubt that the Hawks pull it out but Tennessee DOES have a decent defense. And if Fitz and his noodle arm has a decent day, this game could get interesting.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Seahawks do roll on this one, especially having the motivation and anger coming off the game last week.... At home with the help of the 12th Man, not to mention no Jake Locker for the Titans.... Our Seahawks win 45 - 10 :th2thumbs:

uncle fester

Reaction score
Titans are 16th against the run and 23rd against the pass.

On offense they're 25th in passing and 13th on the ground.

However, after last week, I'm not convinced the Hawks issues are behind them.

Hawks by four points.

(But don't listen to me, I think I'm 3-2 in predictions so far, so what the hell do I know?)

TheHawkster

Reaction score
This team is pissed.
However, the line isn't healthy yet.

Titans: 13
Hawks: 27

(YTD 4-1)

Seeker

Reaction score
dang Aros is 4 - 1?
yeah I see this defense angry,
Seahawks 30
Titans 6
no disrespect to the titans though, they've been playing great ball, but there is something about the hawks at home that makes them form Voltron and become near invincible.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Food for thought, is a prediction really "fearless" if you always pick the Hawks to win?

Hawker

Reaction score
Repeat of the Jax game. Offense hits its stride and our 4th quarter defensive reserves play hard but net the Titans a TD or two.

41-17

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Scott -- Alterraun Verner and the Titans Defensive Front 7 are very good ... but Fitzpatrick is the great equalizer here. He had a QB Rating of 58.8 against us last year (1 TD, 2 INT's) in Buffalo. I don't see that exactly improving at the CLINK. Chris Johnson looks like he's lost a step and Shonn Greene may not make it back for this one. I'm predicting a fairly painful afternoon for the Titans against a Hawks team that will be looking to make a statement ...

Seahawks 34
Titans 9

JCBRAVE

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2t3afak1 said:
Old fashioned home beat down

Hawks 45-0

Rtd: same as 'Hawks ( pick em to win every week)
Your avatar suits your crazy post

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I think we are going to struggle with this Titans defense.

I think this game will be much closer than a lot of you think. Our offense is just not working well with all the injuries.

I think our D will be dominate.

Hawks 20, Titans 16

Good week for Golden to take one to the house.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Home game coming off a tough loss to Indy.

I don't know what to expect from our offense, but you can be sure our defense will be fired up.

Hawks win 28-6.

RTD: 4-1