2013-14 EPL Season

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":2ounyr2j said:
Uncle Si":2ounyr2j said:
Seabhac":2ounyr2j said:
First time in my life hoping for a City Win....

Great game with Sunderland...

You must be proud

Our Season ended long ago....and no one on Uniteds squad wants to see John O'Shea and Wes Brown in the Championship next year.

Speaking of John O'Shea....one of my favorite goals ever was when John O'Shea Scored At Anfield Road in last minute and we were down to 10 men after Scholes was sent off by a foul against Alonso. We won the Premiership that year, largely because of that goal and win at the dustbin. Chelsea came in 2nd and Liverpool came in 3rd 21 points behind us. That year was 2007 and that was our 16th title.

Glory days....you my friend may be a Liverpool fan after all...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1224isaw said:
UK_Seahawk":1224isaw said:
peachesenregalia":1224isaw said:
Evertone should have had a penalty. DIsgusted. Still, I'm gonna go for a Desmond here. 2-2.

Clutching at straws youth. Kompany got the ball.

Talking out of your arse.

You need to stop looking through your red tinted glasses as it's making you look like a twat.

You sound like a Whiner chiming on about what might have been.

Liverpool are the 49ers of the EPL.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":nhde0mnl said:
peachesenregalia":nhde0mnl said:
UK_Seahawk":nhde0mnl said:
peachesenregalia":nhde0mnl said:
Evertone should have had a penalty. DIsgusted. Still, I'm gonna go for a Desmond here. 2-2.

Clutching at straws youth. Kompany got the ball.

Talking out of your arse.

You need to stop looking through your red tinted glasses as it's making you look like a twat.

You sound like a Whiner chiming on about what might have been.

Liverpool are the 49ers of the EPL.

And you're the douche of the thread.

Yeah for you.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3v3t5vzg said:

Yeah for you.

I'd be bitter and upset if my team had choked too. Go to the webzone and learn how to deal with it like they do.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":ihtzsjr3 said:
Uncle Si":ihtzsjr3 said:

Yeah for you.

I'd be bitter and upset if my team had choked too. Go to the webzone and learn how to deal with it like they do.

Neither really..hell of a season thus far. just think you're on a wind up and an arrogant douche for doing..much like those 9er fans you enjoy talking about.

Might be you whos on the wrong board their sporto

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":25wl22xh said:
UK_Seahawk":25wl22xh said:
Uncle Si":25wl22xh said:

Yeah for you.

Neither really..hell of a season thus far. just think you're on a wind up and an arrogant douche for doing..much like those 9er fans you enjoy talking about.

Might be you whos on the wrong board their sporto

You and that other Scouse wannabe give all types of shit to that Arsenal fan but when you get a bit back you accuse people of being arrogant, on a wind up or that they are talking out of their arse.

The hypocrisy, hard luck stories and undeserved entitlement based on achievements from years ago is very much the MO of a whiner fan. It's typical Scouser behaviour also. Never your fault is it?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Thanks for the sit down dad. Your bitterness is pretty funny. Classy throwing in the Hillsborough reference at the end. Its like you emerged from webzones ooze. Lost on you though isn't?

Go find us the hardluck stories, entitlement or hypocrisy in the thread from Liverpool fans UK. Go on...

Nope UK.you win the thread by losing. Wannabes eh? That make you a wannabes Hawks fan? Sounders too?

Laughable if it wasn't sad

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why the schedule makers don't have the top teams playing each other on the final day? It's not like they don't have a pretty good idea who the top 6-8 teams are going to be every year.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1xt7ahks said:
Can someone explain to me why the schedule makers don't have the top teams playing each other on the final day? It's not like they don't have a pretty good idea who the top 6-8 teams are going to be every year.

I really dont know how they do it but its a good point. Some teams have had some legitimate scheduling complaints this season. Arsenal ran a gauntlet through March, and now Norwich is basically playing the entire top 6 straight through while trying to avoid relegation. I mean in the end its all the same but there does seem to lack balance in some teams portions of their schedules

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gate... 4th is locked up and 3rd is a real possibility.

Given all of Arsenal's injuries, a 3rd place finish and FA cup trophy would be Arsenal's best season in a quite long time.

Thoughts?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":4mq79221 said:
This is the amazing thing about Arsenal every year it seems like. No matter how bleak things look throughout the season, they always manage to turn it around in the end and finish comfortably in the CL spots. If they win the FA cup and finish ahead of Chelsea, it'll be a big boost for them.

Success in the Prem is not how you do at the top half of the table but what you get from the bottom. Wenger (and Ferguson as well) were experts at that. Arsenal could get as high as 3rd while getting only 17 of 42 points from Chelsea, City, Spurs (all 6), Liverpool, Everton, United and Southampton. Thats working the table well to be fair to Wenger.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Jesus Christ on a bike that was hard to watch...

Whatever though...palace is some squad

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1h0g9pun said:
Jesus Christ on a bike that was hard to watch...

Whatever though...palace is some squad
As an unbiased spectator I thought the last 20 minutes were highly entertaining.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
InSuarezWeTrust":2qc2vfjx said:
UK_Seahawk":2qc2vfjx said:
ShermanChokeSign

Sherman knows.

Where were you during our 11 game win streak? Pretty easy to come out of your hole and jump on the hate train.

I was watching you counting your chickens.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Not much to say ISWT...going to have to hear it for awhile.

Come on Villa I guess