2013-14 EPL Season

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3q833k29 said:
Not much to say ISWT...going to have to hear it for awhile.

Come on Villa I guess

United are 20 something points behind us. Spurs we beat 9-0; and we are top of the league from 7th. Yet, people are trying to laugh at us.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
InSuarezWeTrust":zssg9vnx said:
Uncle Si":zssg9vnx said:
Not much to say ISWT...going to have to hear it for awhile.

Come on Villa I guess

United are 20 something points behind us. Spurs we beat 9-0; and we are top of the league from 7th. Yet, people are trying to laugh at us.

Just some bitter 9er-esque fans. Chickens or some nonsense. Today sucked though

Been an outstanding season. Let's hope for a grand final day.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hmmm pictures from the 80s...do you really want to get into a contest of awful fan behavior? Or revisit your own Hillsborough comments? Such a troll

Seabhac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3dye6a5h said:
Hmmm pictures from the 80s...do you really want to get into a contest of awful fan behavior? Or revisit your own Hillsborough comments? Such a troll

Bin Dipper

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":w00ecf93 said:
Uncle Si":w00ecf93 said:

Bin Dipper

Classy to the end

Seabhac

Reaction score
BQRC-g4CMAABfo-.jpg:large

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Keep working troll. 9er fan. I'll go to Google later.

Seabhac

Reaction score
Scum Liverpool fans like to have a good laugh at the deaths of young footballers .....

Seabhac

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0kk11PnWo[/youtube]

Lots to be proud of...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":1wsqq6i5 said:

Lots to be proud of...
You're like a child. I'm sure your manc friends are as bitter as you. Your 9er friends too.

I will spare the board the barrage of imagery and songs from your friends regarding Hillsborough, the racist chants emanating from old Trafford in the past or the multitude of examples that live in today.

You're just not worth it. I'll just assume you're one of them.

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":v3aw7hyi said:
Gate... 4th is locked up and 3rd is a real possibility.

Given all of Arsenal's injuries, a 3rd place finish and FA cup trophy would be Arsenal's best season in a quite long time.

Thoughts?

Actually 3rd is out of the question as Arsenal not only needs to win and Chelsea to lose but also to make up an 18 goal difference(those 4 away results obviously being the prime culprit for it). But honestly it still will be Arsenal's best season in a while. While 4th is not anything to be overjoyed with, 76 points is already their best points haul since 07-08, so there is an improvement. Winning the FA Cup will be massive, as it can give the players the motivation to go forward to more trophies. Also, I do agree with Wenger that they don't need too many changes(the most important thing at the moment is to get Sagna to sign a new deal) over the summer to turn this team into a true title contender.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":33hnactz said:
Seabhac":33hnactz said:

Lots to be proud of...
You're like a child. I'm sure your manc friends are as bitter as you. Your 9er friends too.

I will spare the board the barrage of imagery and songs from your friends regarding Hillsborough, the racist chants emanating from old Trafford in the past or the multitude of examples that live in today.

You're just not worth it. I'll just assume you're one of them.

I notice you don't condemn the behaviour just try and justify it. Never your fault is it?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I notice UK you're not much of a reader. Been condemned earlier in the thread. See this isn't his first attempt. To be honest its pretty low to paint a fan base with the actions of a handful. I think Liverpool fans to be the best in the world. Very much akin to Seahawk fans. Like all their are a handful of idiots. This thread has shown me there are some poor Seahawks fans as well. But its quite apparent you and he can't control your bitterness. 9er fan behavior indeed.

You're smart enough to know the awful histories of some fans in every club in the world. I think you are. He's naive enough to paste pictures of one clubs disgraceful fans as if the Internet's not full of similar for his own club. A couple of really nice videos of united fans singing about Hillsborough just back in march. Should I post them? Is this the spirit of the thread? Should we run down a history of the violence of the hooligan era and the difficulty in trying to eradicate it from the stands or work done by both Liverpool and United. Maybe post a Danny Dwyer video?

Fairly disgraceful on your part to keep referencing some of the disgusting Hillsborough chants in this thread.

I guess that's who you are. Well done. Chickens and all that. I'm over you. You're so bitter about Liverpool you've done it all on a handful of people on seahawks board. You lost it UK. As did your boy. Took the fun right out of it. You winner you.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1ethfqf8 said:
Uncle Si":1ethfqf8 said:
Gate... 4th is locked up and 3rd is a real possibility.

Given all of Arsenal's injuries, a 3rd place finish and FA cup trophy would be Arsenal's best season in a quite long time.

Thoughts?

Actually 3rd is out of the question as Arsenal not only needs to win and Chelsea to lose but also to make up an 18 goal difference(those 4 away results obviously being the prime culprit for it). But honestly it still will be Arsenal's best season in a while. While 4th is not anything to be overjoyed with, 76 points is already their best points haul since 07-08, so there is an improvement. Winning the FA Cup will be massive, as it can give the players the motivation to go forward to more trophies. Also, I do agree with Wenger that they don't need too many changes(the most important thing at the moment is to get Sagna to sign a new deal) over the summer to turn this team into a true title contender.

I didn't know they were locked into 4th...as much as hell as I've given you this year your squad was hit incredibly hard by injuries, and right in the middle of that gauntlet of tough fixtures in the early Spring. I wonder what better luck would have brought you.

A striker has to be a priority doesn't it? Not to replace but support Giroud?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":bfiagqlf said:
I notice UK you're not much of a reader. Been condemned earlier in the thread. See this isn't his first attempt. To be honest its pretty low to paint a fan base with the actions of a handful. I think Liverpool fans to be the best in the world. Very much akin to Seahawk fans. Like all their are a handful of idiots. This thread has shown me there are some poor Seahawks fans as well. But its quite apparent you and he can't control your bitterness. 9er fan behavior indeed.

You're smart enough to know the awful histories of some fans in every club in the world. I think you are. He's naive enough to paste pictures of one clubs disgraceful fans as if the Internet's not full of similar for his own club. A couple of really nice videos of united fans singing about Hillsborough just back in march. Should I post them? Is this the spirit of the thread? Should we run down a history of the violence of the hooligan era and the difficulty in trying to eradicate it from the stands or work done by both Liverpool and United. Maybe post a Danny Dwyer video?

Fairly disgraceful on your part to keep referencing some of the disgusting Hillsborough chants in this thread.

I guess that's who you are. Well done. Chickens and all that. I'm over you. You're so bitter about Liverpool you've done it all on a handful of people on seahawks board. You lost it UK. As did your boy. Took the fun right out of it. You winner you.

You and ISWT have been relentless in your vileness to a fellow Seahawk poster on this board just because he's an Arsenal fan. That's what started this off for me, YOUR behaviour. I personally couldn't care less about the EPL save for being a general fan of English football. I don't like Liverpool (the city is a dreadful place and the people are generally annoying) and their fans are largely idiots with entitlement syndrome based on a history from years ago (now where have I heard that before?).

Anfield is a shit tip, I've been and witnessed the behavior of "lovable scallies" around the ground intimidating away fans. It's very different from the portrayal of the club on FSN or whatever. There are only a handful of grounds I haven't been to across all the professional leagues and I have to say rarely have I felt so threatened or been as shocked at the poverty and menace that seems to soak through the pores of Liverpool.

Hillsborough is just a convenient excuse for Liverpool fans to avoid culpability for their own actions. It's like a minority person playing the race / religion card when they have been caught doing something wrong. I never even mentioned Hillsborough and yet you automatically went to that subject as if somehow it negates every debate about Liverpool FC and their own fans behaviour.

I'm not sure what the references to "my boy" and "lost it" are but keep trying.

Latest posts