3 firsts and a third

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
here's chris simms, 49er insider and close friend of kyle shanahan, stating essentially that trey is way over his head and the 49er offense has to be completely dumbed down when trey is playing:

and in this podcast: https://art19.com/shows/49ers-talk chris simms states (21:30) he "wonders if trey lance is even on the team" next year. oof. then states (23:20) trey lance would net only a mid round pick at this point.

Last edited:

SF49r

Reaction score
This pick ended up being a huge yikes but the emergence of Purdy pretty much nullified most of the damage. It's too bad about his elbow though so Lance will get another chance to prove hes not a bust. I dont think played as bad as some people think he did, kind of reminds me of kaepernick in his prime without the 69 IQ and douchebag personality. But knowing us he'll be out for the season in week 3 after Shanahan runs a qb draw with him 10 plays in a row.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
here's chris simms, 49er insider and close friend of kyle shanahan, stating essentially that trey is way over his head and the 49er offense has to be completely dumbed down when trey is playing:

and in this podcast: https://art19.com/shows/49ers-talk chris simms states (21:30) he "wonders if trey lance is even on the team" next year. oof. then states (23:20) trey lance would net only a mid round pick at this point.
You would have thought the 9ers would have gotten a good feel for Lance’s ability to pick things up in the combine and personnel workout interviews

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
This pick ended up being a huge yikes but the emergence of Purdy pretty much nullified most of the damage. It's too bad about his elbow though so Lance will get another chance to prove hes not a bust. I dont think played as bad as some people think he did, kind of reminds me of kaepernick in his prime without the 69 IQ and douchebag personality. But knowing us he'll be out for the season in week 3 after Shanahan runs a qb draw with him 10 plays in a row.
Unfortunately he’s been just a nightmare bro for you guys. Purdy balled his nuts off but let’s not get ahead of ourselves he’s mid tier at best. Is he better than Lance? Of course but the 49ers could actually draft another system quarterback like Jimmy and Purdy. With Lance you just have to cut your losses and go cry in the corner. John Lynch really burned up all their draft capital with zero rings in the Lance ordeal and now they’re screwed. Lmao 🤣

SF49r

Reaction score
Unfortunately he’s been just a nightmare bro for you guys. Purdy balled his nuts off but let’s not get ahead of ourselves he’s mid tier at best. Is he better than Lance? Of course but the 49ers could actually draft another system quarterback like Jimmy and Purdy. With Lance you just have to cut your losses and go cry in the corner. John Lynch really burned up all their draft capital with zero rings in the Lance ordeal and now they’re screwed. Lmao 🤣
Oh well it is what it is, I dont get paid to make these decisions so Im not too worried about it, i just watch the product. But I feel like no matter what they do, the chiefs are going to get another ticky tack mickey mouse superbowl over and over again so in the end this is all pretty much a waste of time.

morgulon1

Reaction score
i have more relevant numbers:

seahawks lead the all-time series 30-20. seahawks have beat the 49ers 60% of the time. since joining the NFC west seahawks have beat the 49ers 62% of the time.

49ers established 1949, seahawks 1976. 49ers have a 27 year head start. whoops, looks like you forgot that caveat.

since the 1994 season 49ers have 0 superbowl trophies. all prior superbowls came from the era that had no salary cap. they (and the cowboys) were the yankees of the nfl, with their owner simply outspending other teams. another caveat forgotten

and with that, nobody gives a f*ck how many ancient rings or HOF guys 49ers have. :ROFLMAO:

santa clara 49ers have the most fairweather fans in the nfl.

Nice.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I mean, calling jauan a te on a team that has George Kittle isn’t all that much of an insult.

Latest posts