49ers vs Packers

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the Rams have done well on the road this year, will look like the Bucs stadium crowd with all the Red.

Stud

Reaction score
9er4life":3kvss10e said:
SoulfishHawk":3kvss10e said:
Hey, your team is in the NFC Championship. Why are you not celebrating with Niners fans?
Just curious. We get it, you had a better season. Congrats. Nobody is denying that the Niners are ballin.

Talk to your boy SH, he's the one fronting on everyone.

SH talks about 4 things, beating 9ers twice, 49ers, dusty trophies, and Trump. Other than that he has zero to offer.

He brings up those 4 items more than anyone on this board, including 9er fans. I'm guessing its an inferiority complex.

If you want to back his play by all means but I always had a much higher regard for you.

Sports Hernia has little man syndrome. Meaning the Seahawks will never be on the 49ers level as a team in NFL history so he'll find anything to discredit them. Imagine talking crap like him about a rival that is in the NFC championship game while his team was eliminated from the playoffs 2 months ago after losing to Nick Foles and the frigging Bears at home.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Stud":2rkcvdij said:
9er4life":2rkcvdij said:
SoulfishHawk":2rkcvdij said:
Hey, your team is in the NFC Championship. Why are you not celebrating with Niners fans?
Just curious. We get it, you had a better season. Congrats. Nobody is denying that the Niners are ballin.

SH talks about 4 things, beating 9ers twice, 49ers, dusty trophies, and Trump. Other than that he has zero to offer.

He brings up those 4 items more than anyone on this board, including 9er fans. I'm guessing its an inferiority complex.

If you want to back his play by all means but I always had a much higher regard for you.

Sports Hernia has little man syndrome. Meaning the Seahawks will never be on the 49ers level as a team in NFL history so he'll find anything to discredit them. Imagine talking crap like him about a rival that is in the NFC championship game while his team was eliminated from the playoffs 2 months ago after losing to Nick Foles and the frigging Bears at home.

I dunno man. I don't buy into that whole "on the 49ers level" BS. Thats just as bad as the "legacy teams" stuff.

There are 32 NFL teams. They are all on the same level. They all play by the same rules. Do some of the teams have a longer history? Sure. Its up to the other teams to author that history, not complain about other teams history.

I love the Niners, but in the 70s there wasn't much of a damn legacy. The Packers probably can claim the richest history in the NFL. That doesn't really mean anything on gameday.

9er4life

Reaction score
Marvin49":3anm7ojm said:
Stud":3anm7ojm said:
9er4life":3anm7ojm said:
SoulfishHawk":3anm7ojm said:

I dunno man. I don't buy into that whole "on the 49ers level" BS. Thats just as bad as the "legacy teams" stuff.

There are 32 NFL teams. They are all on the same level. They all play by the same rules. Do some of the teams have a longer history? Sure. Its up to the other teams to author that history, not complain about other teams history.

I love the Niners, but in the 70s there wasn't much of a damn legacy. The Packers probably can claim the richest history in the NFL. That doesn't really mean anything on gameday.

His first sentence pretty much sums it up. SH suffers from LMS