Aaron Donald OUT!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If all three are out the Rams will be mailing it in for the rest of the season. Still suspect about Stafford and Donald.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Donald has been terrible all year. He's basically mailed it in sine he got his ring.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Donald has been terrible all year. He's basically mailed it in sine he got his ring.
ORRRR has it been a "lay off the roids" since the scrimmage incident since that now put all eyes on him, where he raged and used a helmet like a baseball bat? Or last yr when he choked the Olinemen for Greenbay? or afterwards where he practiced the choke on a teammate? Or the countless times he goes from Zero to getting into it with a linemen when he's been beat and facemasks them and gets into a tuffle? Or that time at Luman in the umm Jeff Fisher/Greg WIlliam days when he slammed/spiked his helmet down in the endzone after arguing and got ejected?

I think the dude had to cut back on the Juice... And I'm not bashing his talent or ability... however I am questioning how he can't really even keep his cool when stuffs not going HIS WAY and he acts out.

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
LA's coach says both Stafford and Donald are out for this game along with a laundry list of others. Bad year for them.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Can our d please execute on the running game Against Cam Akers this week and Donta Reedman the next?

Latest posts