RApollos

Reaction score
Seabhac":3692dazz said:
Come on you...er Spurs...Galaxy? Is it?

Tottenham hotspur 15 16 home kit

15597_447985008691869_4534755760802065791_n.jpg

Blueboy

Reaction score
Thought Palace played excellently today, pace and power up front and defended well apart from the one mistake that led to the Liverpool goal.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Blueboy":29hoeawj said:
Thought Palace played excellently today, pace and power up front and defended well apart from the one mistake that led to the Liverpool goal.

On a scale of who gives a shit...you win

Blueboy

Reaction score
Uncle Si":36v0w2rq said:
Blueboy":36v0w2rq said:

On a scale of who gives a shit...you win

Liverpool fans, always classy!

Blueboy

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2m3ehvmy said:
Palace were full value for the win today. Played very well, even though their second and third goals should never have been (Clear offside and outside the box on the penalty). Liverpool need a massive overhaul this summer. Not holding out much hope, I'm afraid.

Blueboy, I think the point Simon was trying to make was that at this stage of the season, it doesn't really matter. Also, the match was kinda secondary to what was really happening at anfield today, saying goodbye to an absolute legend.

Totally agree that 2nd goal was fractionally offside and 3rd was a free kick not a penalty, unfortunately, not much we can do about some of the refereeing decisions.

As for Steve Gerrard, I think he is my favourite England player since Gazza and in his time he has carried Liverpool on his back.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
No..I meant the day was not about Crystal palace. Classy would've figured that out.

Palace has ability..and always a dodgy matchup for Liverpool.

Today those was for Gerrard.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
So...Bale comes back to the PL... Man City/Manchester

DeGea to Real

Cech to Man U.

The rumor mill, and plot, thickens.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3i0krhgr said:
NJSeaHawk":3i0krhgr said:
So...Bale comes back to the PL... Man City/Manchester

DeGea to Real

Cech to Man U.

The rumor mill, and plot, thickens.

Bale's not the same player now. His confidence is shot. He'll be another Di Maria, I reckon. De Gea to Real seems a foregone conclusion at this point. Not sure about Cech to MU. Could be a good fit, but still a stop-gap at best.

I still don't see Bale leaving this season.

Could be far off... but Real aren't dumb. Ronaldo is 30, Bale is 25... if they want to be back challenging Barca they can't be spurning that kind of talent at that age.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Awesome.. getting stared down by Jordan "spice boy" Henderson.

Costa is a wash out. His torrid start turned out to be a mirage. What will Chelsea do without faux tough guy John Terry to enable the merry band of kindergarten bullies in blue?

Bale doesn't suit Chelsea either, to be honest. Fantastic going forward, but a bit one dimensional. His complete inability to even define the term "defend" would drive Mourinho batty.

Interesting summer for the Blues. Champs, for sure, in a runaway, but hardly a convincing group. They took advantage of a poor PL this year.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3j1oq9r0 said:
Have to agree, Simon, but they have the cash to turn that around, and the manager to make sure they keep winning.

Don't disagree. It will be interesting to see who they bring in to turn it around.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":33cyj600 said:
Awesome.. getting stared down by Jordan "spice boy" Henderson.

Costa is a wash out. His torrid start turned out to be a mirage. What will Chelsea do without faux tough guy John Terry to enable the merry band of kindergarten bullies in blue?

Bale doesn't suit Chelsea either, to be honest. Fantastic going forward, but a bit one dimensional. His complete inability to even define the term "defend" would drive Mourinho batty.

Interesting summer for the Blues. Champs, for sure, in a runaway, but hardly a convincing group. They took advantage of a poor PL this year.

Henderson looked like he wanted Costa to tell him what he really wanted, and I don't think two became one, in that vine.

Anyways, agree with Costa. Chelsea has been lacking in strikers for some time now. I think Bale is just done with the Spanish League. The fans hate him, but Real will want a king's ransom for him. I also wish we had won the PL with more comp. This whole season felt lackluster, for sure. Don't get me wrong, I will take it for sure, but it feels like all the other teams at the top all had their own issues and couldn't compete.i'm curious as to why Bundesliga and EPL don't trade more players.

Seabhac

Reaction score
There's more to this than meets the eye...There's no way a non-dysfunctional club would allow themselves to be hit for six on last game of one of their legends. I actually feel sorry for Gerrard - Not a great sendoff for a guy who gave everything to his club.

I reckon Rogers is seen by the players as having no authority and is just not respected. This is their way of insuring he is replaced. The Fox TV series showed him as a bit of a wanker and certainly if I was Stirling I would never forgive him for showing me up in front of millions of people.

If there is some major dysfunction going on then FSG may need to have a massive clearout . FSG may need to fire themselves . Maybe they're tinkering too much.

When Gerrard finally arrives in LA in August he may shed some light on it.

We all love having a laugh at Liverpools expense...but it's at the point where it's not that funny anymore. The club's in trouble. They deserve better than this and they only have a few opportunities to right the ship.