Geno Writes Back

W

Welshers

Absolute ice water in his veins. Season on the line and he puts together a near perfect game winning drive. People have been saying hes not clutch but that was about as cool calm and collected as I've seen. The pass to DK for the TD was unreal. And DK beat Ramsey for it and made a great grab. No soft hands there.

7-5 baby. Beat the Panthers next week and the Rams again at home and we are garunteed a winning season when we were supposed to be bottom 5.

Geno wrote back tonight.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I would say the Seahawks season is a success at this point even if they lose out. And Geno had his first game winning drive in 8 years. I'd say it's cause for celebration. And a solid chance at a winning season.
Second!

Reactions: FPD

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great post Welshers.

Yes that was a great game winning drive by Geno. So proud of him putting the team on his back to win it with the game, and quite frankly the season, on the line

OP
OP
W

Welshers

They had no Donald and a qb that was off the street i get it i like the win but damn perspective
What's the perspective to be had here? I never said we were going to win the Super Bowl. I said it was great to get a win and we have a good chance at a winning season. I'd say that's plenty of perspective. Where did I say they were a top team in the league?

keasley45

Reaction score
They had no Donald and a qb that was off the street i get it i like the win but damn perspective
Our qb was off the streets too 😉.

Geno who?

And I'll say again, we had no running game. Do you have any idea how hard it is to have your o-line pass pro all game?

No apologies. It's a divisional game. They're always hard, no matter who pulls on the unis.

It was a great win for a number of reasons.

Dominant? No

Resilient? Yes

Confidence building? Donald or no... Absolutely.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
What's the perspective to be had here? I never said we were going to win the Super Bowl. I said it was great to get a win and we have a good chance at a winning season. I'd say that's plenty of perspective. Where did I say they were a top team in the league?
Fair enough it just seems like ppl are ready to crown Geno i like him but he is a good back up that can get u a decent win no raining on anybodys parade just kinda meh about it

Donn2390

Reaction score
i really don't want to be a downer but the rams where missing some pieces on both sides wouldn't crow just yet
The Hawks were missing a few key pieces also, like the entire backfield. I hope the injuries aren't too serious, we need K9 desperately to finish the season and the playoffs, in which we will be participating .
My money on beating the Rams badly in our next encounter..

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Geno is an "irrationally confident" passer. Steven Ruiz said that in his QB rankings and it's just spot on. His game is the definition of BDE. The fact that he maintains his great efficiency despite making so many insanely confident passes each week is a testament to how talented he really is.

I'll take a few of those "holy crap, that was spooky" passes each week over a risk-averse turtle under center.

Geno is earning every cent of that future extension.