Geno Writes Back

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Geno is an "irrationally confident" passer. Steven Ruiz said that in his QB rankings and it's just spot on. His game is the definition of BDE. The fact that he maintains his great efficiency despite making so many insanely confident passes each week is a testament to how talented he really is.

I'll take a few of those "holy crap, that was spooky" passes each week over a risk-averse turtle under center.

Geno is earning every cent of that future extension.
Couldn't agree more.

toffee

Reaction score
I would say the Seahawks season is a success at this point even if they lose out. And Geno had his first game winning drive in 8 years. I'd say it's cause for celebration. And a solid chance at a winning season.
To me, the season was a winner the second we won the season opening MNF, I have been enjoying the icing from week 2.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Is it that people hate being wrong? Both teams had missing pieces and one was playing on the road in a typically hostile environment. One has exceeded exactions and one has fallen flat.

Geno Smith is the most prominent reason why we are better than we were expected to be. I was wrong and couldn’t be happier about it.

Why shouldn’t we be happy with a win? Why should we look for all of the reasons it wasn’t a true win? We beat the team they put on the field. That should be good enough.

KinesProf

Reaction score
When it comes to winning in the NFL it isn't about "how", it's about" how many".

There aren't any polls in the show.

Torc

Reaction score
We were not only missing our first four RBs, we were missing Jamal Adams, and some other less critical players. A win is a win is a win.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
i really don't want to be a downer but the rams where missing some pieces on both sides wouldn't crow just yet
And we lost our Feature Back early in the contest, so it was on Geno to pull out a win, oh and, Geno was being harassed & sacked by Bobby an others on Defense ALL DAMNED GAME LONG, so I'm not not going to back off the 'Feel Good' about a win ESPECIALLY this one...Thank you.

balakoth

Reaction score
Fair enough it just seems like ppl are ready to crown Geno i like him but he is a good back up that can get u a decent win no raining on anybodys parade just kinda meh about it
When he throws for 360 3 tds with no running backs?
Guessing you dont actually watch the games

scutterhawk

Reaction score
They had no Donald and a qb that was off the street i get it i like the win but damn perspective
Be bummed if you so choose ...me? a win against the McVey led Rams? our feature Rookie RB is knocked out of the game early on? yeah, I'm not going to apologize, it's something for all ticket buying Seahawks fans to feel damned good about, that's my idea of "Perspective".

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Fair enough it just seems like ppl are ready to crown Geno i like him but he is a good back up that can get u a decent win no raining on anybodys parade just kinda meh about it

Do you have literally anything to back this up? Love to hear it. We're 2/3 of the way through the year and he's pretty much indisputably a top 5 quarterback this year - why is that wrong?