Go niners

Somos doces

Reaction score
Gotta pretty much agree with the OP. As a rational human being who doesn't base my self-worth on the success of the NFL team I root for (Seattle) or that of its opponents, I have no legitimate reason to hope the 49ers fail in this season's playoffs. Yes, that team defeated my favorite team three times in the 2022/23 season, but SFW? That team has better coaches and better players who play hard and don't seem to display overwhelmingly objectionable personality traits. As a fan of good football, I actually don't care which team wins the title this season, as long as the games from this weekend on are competitive and fairly officiated.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Cowboys are the only team that makes it even a question for me re cheering for a div rival in a playoff game. Which is why I am rooting hard for the Eagles too cause the last thing I want is the only thing standing between Sunday's winner and a Super Bowl berth being beating the Giants in your home stadium.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Jerruh is just such a tyrant Over this league. I dont Have to open 506sports to know that whatever default there will be will go to the damn Cowgirls. Dallas fans never had to pay extra to See their stupid games on Tv or figure Out streaming through word of mouth.

Plus he has his Mitts in Sofi as concessions run through his company.

Threedee

Reaction score
Isn't it a rule in football that you never root for either the Cowgirls or Raiders (unless it impacts your own team)? I believe against one another is when you are permitted to root for the gurls.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't want to see 10 years of Cowboy BS everywhere I go and everything I watch, 49ers don't just put a nail in that coffin, pile drive it to the bedrock. Bad enough we are still seeing the coat tails acclaim from the Jimmy Johnson Era not to mention Troy I am so biased Aikman every weekend.