Go niners

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don’t want Dallas to win any game. I hare Jerruh with a passion unlike Any other.
That's a tough one. I really don't like Dallas but I have special hatred in my heart for the niners. I rubbed one out when they lost the superb owl to the Ravens.

Of course I felt ridiculous afterwards.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Isn't it a rule in football that you never root for either the Cowgirls or Raiders (unless it impacts your own team)? I believe against one another is when you are permitted to root for the gurls.
Maybe include Denver and SF ? If not , the rule is cool as written.

Threedee

Reaction score
Maybe include Denver and SF ? If not , the rule is cool as written.
Those teams apply specifically to Seahawks fans due to 27 years in the AFC West and 22+ years (including 1976) in the NFC West. Hating the Raiders and Cowgirls should be a league wide rule.

hawker84

Reaction score
No chance in hell I root for the niners period. Ever..... I'd rather see Dallas and Pittsburgh win before SF. I'd rather see Brady stay in the league for 5 more seasons and win the chip every season Than stomach a SF championship. 🤷

morgulon1

Reaction score
No chance in hell I root for the niners period. Ever..... I'd rather see Dallas and Pittsburgh win before SF. I'd rather see Brady stay in the league for 5 more seasons and win the chip every season Than stomach a SF championship. 🤷
Bravo. Magnifique

Threedee

Reaction score
Seeing Brady win would have made me laugh.

schkoot

Reaction score
I don’t want Dallas to win any game. I hare Jerruh with a passion unlike Any other.
No way GO COWBOYS!

Two reasons for me

1: They are tied at 5 SBs per team. Nothing would burn their asses like another team getting 6.

2: I moved to TX for...reasons...so they are my distant second team.

I don't expect anyone to care about reason 2, but reason 1 should be on any NFCW opponents mind

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
For me, I’m just sick of the oversaturation of the Cowboys. The vast majority of fans nationwide will get stuck with one of their games when not prime time, unless Of course everyone’s stuck watching them in prime time.

And then there’s Jerruh. As a teen, photographed among whites trying to keep Black kids out of school. His legendary cocaine usage. The love child now suing him. Plus his whole gm owner arrangement and the nepotism with his son. God knows how fans tune in to hear old King Gramps ramble every single week.

The one thing static about teams is the owner, and outside of maybe Snyder, there’s not a one that’s as close to being despicable.

They get knocked out, we don’t have to see em Anymore this year. Maybe the league actually gives us a default game once in a while thats not the.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
Both fan bases are insufferable but the Cowboys fans are the worst. I should know I married one. But in her defense she was at least born in the Dallas metro area.

As much as I hate the 49ers i just can't bring myself to hate George Kittle. He's in my top 5 players in the league. The guy just plays hard and is having fun, and is a threat to score anywhere on the field.

The McCaffery trade wasn't fair. I cannot believe the Panthers parted with such a weapon.
I really don't care who wins. I guess it's in the Seahawks best interests for SF to win as it lowers their draft position.
I agree watching that giant man child play with the reverence of a pop Warner kid is fun to watch. Can’t hate him at all and, the Purdy story is cool as well.

James in PA

Reaction score
As a Seahawks fan living in Eagles country, Niners vs Eagles was truly my worst case scenario for an NFCCG matchup. But I've seen this coming for several weeks now. I'm just going to take a "glass half full" approach: One of them has to lose! Then, go Bengals or Chiefs!