Gonzaga BB 2020/21 season

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":5oadtobx said:
Hawkstorian":5oadtobx said:
UCLA really shouldn't put up much resistance. I know we've been looking for that Gonzaga/Baylor final since November, but I think Houston will win that game. Defense wins championships, right?

Oof.
UCLA upsetting the Zags hurt man

Spoke too soon lol. Great game go Zags!!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Listening to the head coach of UCLA in his post game interview. What a poor sport "we won. "Half court bank shot." How about losing with class and dignity? And the whole CBS crew constantly praising UCLA and showing no love to Gonzaga. What a classless coach UCLA has. Glad they lost.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Mick Cronin has always been classless. If you watched him after the Suggs pass and Timme dunk you could see him say eff that guy. But he has a long history of being a pretty classless guy.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Loved it!! Go Zags! Great finish, close game. As a fan, you couldn’t ask for more. Hell to the YEAH!!

Crizilla

Reaction score
Jerhawk":31011tv4 said:
Listening to the head coach of UCLA in his post game interview. What a poor sport "we won. "Half court bank shot." How about losing with class and dignity? And the whole CBS crew constantly praising UCLA and showing no love to Gonzaga. What a classless coach UCLA has. Glad they lost.

When a blue blood doesn't win everyone cries, it's always been like that. Makes things that much sweeter when they lose :)

Threedee

Reaction score
Baylor has several offensive playmakers, and Gonzaga was unable to stop the one that UCLA has. That needs to get cleaned up.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Having this win and this incredible game against UCLA makes it so much sweeter! With all that was on the line, it being a final four game, its in overtime and both teams have hit big shot after big shot. This wasn't an ugly grinder game it was just a great game
Its an all time great in NCAA history. To have this win over UCLA is just so so so sweet!

Ruminator

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1hzrfn91 said:
Having this win and this incredible game against UCLA makes it so much sweeter! With all that was on the line, it being a final four game, its in overtime and both teams have hit big shot after big shot. This wasn't an ugly grinder game it was just a great game
Its an all time great in NCAA history. To have this win over UCLA is just so so so sweet!

Big time! And it really puts Spokane on the map in the sports world.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game.

Give Cronin a break, his team lost as a huge underdog on a banked three at the buzzer. Most coaches would be upset. He most likely is a jerk, but a great coach. There are stories of Few that I've heard that aren't so great, but doesn't change the fact he is one of the best coaches.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
The Zag in Zaghawk. Hell of a game, my wife heard me scream. Nervous as all hell today. If my Zags win it, I can pretty much quit watching sports forever.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3oi94ex9 said:
The Zag in Zaghawk. Hell of a game, my wife heard me scream. Nervous as all hell today. If my Zags win it, I can pretty much quit watching sports forever.

I'll be rooting for them. I think I get the game on fubo.tv. If I do, this will be the first College BBall game I've ever watched.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Zags looked scared for the first ten minutes. Surprisin, hopefully they make this game respectable.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I predict a different Team in the 2nd half.

I’m slightly worried for them but my gut says they get this game back, and the finish will be a lot closer than the first half.

getnasty

Reaction score
GU hasn't been able to handle the ball pressure thus far and anytime Baylor has missed it seems like they've got a offensive rebound. Really GU had to feel pretty good about only being down 10.

getnasty

Reaction score
1 possession in the second half, 1 offensive rebound and 3 points for Baylor. GU getting out work.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I really think the UCLA game hurt Gonzaga. Baylor cruised to a win two days ago while Gonzaga had to play a game that went to overtime. But even without that, Baylor just looks like the better team.

Another disappointing ending to a Gonzaga season.