How long is it going to take....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
12-4 feels pretty doable and realistic right now. That would have them going 7-4 the rest of the way. Very doable and they are capable.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":qhrt1uvk said:
It isn't reasonable or rational to expect we would go undefeated.

Not sure why 1 loss would matter unless:

1 - We absolutely get our doors blown off

or

2 - Some of the issues already frustrating fans result in the loss

The only loss that will matter is a loss in the playoffs. Other losses should be expected.

I would agree with you when you say its not rational or reasonable for the Hawks to go undefeated under a normal set of circumstances... But I dont feel the Hawks are like every other team... This team doesn't know what is reasonable or rational... they dont think that way...

Belief within yourself is a magically powerful thing... and everytime this team pulls out a win when a typical NFL team might lose just adds to the belief of who these guys are...it's building quickly!

Now thats a deep concept that most people dont understand...its the primary reason for Carrolls success as a whole.

This team believes... Russell Wilson Believes that this team can beat anyone, anytime, no matter what the circumstance they are faced with... there is no reasonable or rational logic to it... which is why most people dont understand it... and why Carroll doesn't even try to explain it anymore... Read Carroll's book...

Every year there is something special about the Hawks that gives them the identity for success but this year is different...This is a special group...

I dont put anything past Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson... NOTHING...

and with that said we will see what happens,

LTH

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
LTH":m023rpmb said:
This team believes... Russell Wilson Believes that this team can beat anyone, anytime, no matter what the circumstance they are faced with... there is no reasonable or rational logic to it... which is why most people dont understand it... and why Carroll doesn't even try to explain it anymore... Read Carroll's book...

Every year there is something special about the Hawks that gives them the identity for success but this year is different...This is a special group...

I dont put anything past Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson... NOTHING...

and with that said we will see what happens,

LTH

And with each win, that confidence and belief grows stronger. It's a powerful sort of self-fulfilling prophecy.

I hope that along with that belief comes better execution and more consistency throughout the game. I'd love for that same belief to reveal itself throughout the game, not just when it must show up.