How Pete designed this team

JGreen79

Reaction score
Teams haven't been able to win a Super Bowl that way since the '02 Buccs. And Seattle's defense is no where near the '02 Buccs. I'm still waiting for them to force a punt.

'72 Dolphins…

Lol you had a point until the last sentence... Way to ignore anything that doesn't fit what you want it to be.

Chevy

Reaction score
Lol, you think Seattles defense lines up with that 72' Dolphins team? I guarantee Seattles D wont be ranked that high in any category.
Where in my post did you read that I thought the Seahawks defense is as good as the 1972 Dolphins defense?

Read the original poster's comments, which is about Pete wanting to build a team like the 1972 Dolphins.

toffee

Reaction score
Teams haven't been able to win a Super Bowl that way since the '02 Buccs. And Seattle's defense is no where near the '02 Buccs. I'm still waiting for them to force a punt.

'72 Dolphins…
'05 Buc? How about '13 Seattle Seahawks?

Those Seattle Seahawks made 509 run attempts, 420 pass attempts; our opponents? 422 run attempts, 524 pass attempts. Similar to '72 Dolphins, we had a game manager as our QB except Seahawks' game manager could run circles , Dolphins' couldn't. Both '72 Dolphins and '13 Seahawks were top rated in defense.

I am surprised that you remember '05 Buc but forgotten about them Seahawks.