I think Carr fits what Pete wants in a QB

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
ducks41468":20tsrnoa said:
Northwest Seahawk":20tsrnoa said:
Carr sucks under any kind of pass rush . His decision making and mental toughness are highly questionable no thanks hard pass. A sign and trade for Jameis Winston and 3 number 1 draft picks now that is a trade i could live with. Winston still has some upside and is still relatively young.

Jameis? Nah. But Taysom Hill sounds like a perfect Pete guy.[/quote

The only reason the Saints started Hill over Winston is money. Hill has proven nothing in the NFL.

Boycie

Reaction score
John63":36pc89ph said:
Mizak":36pc89ph said:
I was looking at Raiders team stats for their games and they had excellent ball control until they imploded in the second half of the season. They had 3 games where they had Time Of Possession of 31 minutes. They had 4 where TOP was 34 or more minutes. Isn’t that what Pete wants the offense to do? Run the ball, ball control. Carr throws deep passes too, when the situation requires it.

Except he does not run, avg more ints per season than wrong while less tds. Fyi TOP is also a bi product of defense. I think Carr would be horrible here.

Then it's settled. Carr plus 3 1st rounders, and then we flip Carr and a first to the Texans for Watson.

chris98251

Reaction score
I am waiting for a Bridgewater discussion, Carolina has him there but is actively looking for better and have stated it in the media.

Atradees

Reaction score
xray":30c1pmx7 said:
Carroll just needs a QB that can hand the ball off . Any average QB fits what Carroll wants for his offense . Then work on putting together a top 5 defense . Problem solved .

tru. you cant pay qb 25% and expect to be competitive. on the other hand, if the Hawks got like the #2 overall pick and selected a guy available in the 5th round....leadership crumbling around old linebackers they cant replace.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":21ajjzqh said:
Fade":21ajjzqh said:
xray":21ajjzqh said:
Carroll just needs a QB that can hand the ball off . Any average QB fits what Carroll wants for his offense . Then work on putting together a top 5 defense . Problem solved .

6-11 here we come!

Yep. Crazy how some still dont realize the inadequacies that Russ covers up on this team.
So you think this coming year the online is just going to forget Russ called them terrible? Russ is gone and is just blaming the team so us idiot fans fall for it so he can still make money off of us. We shouldn’t care about what athletes do. They are detached from us pheasants and don’t give two shits about us. They just want our money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":1ia0e1la said:
I am waiting for a Bridgewater discussion, Carolina has him there but is actively looking for better and have stated it in the media.
Bridgewater as our next game managing QB? Arms strong enough for the deep deep balls?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
toffee":37vpbxbo said:
chris98251":37vpbxbo said:
Bridgewater as our next game managing QB? Arms strong enough for the deep deep balls?

Bridgwater- Lifetime 89 qb rating 53/36 td/int

Carr- 92 lifetime Qb rating, 170/71 td ratio, only 635 total lifetime yards running

Kaepernick has not played in forever, 72/30 td/int ratio, lifetime 88 qb rating

If you are going to replace Wilson was a non-rookie Qb you need to get at least what he gives you. none of these can do that.

Just as an fyi Wilson
avg over 500 yard rushing a season
Wilson 267/81 td/int, 101.7 lifetime Qb rating

toffee

Reaction score
John63":3f9dsq1j said:
toffee":3f9dsq1j said:
chris98251":3f9dsq1j said:

Carr- 92 lifetime Qb rating, 170/71 td ratio, only 635 total lifetime yards running

If you are going to replace Wilson was a non-rookie Qb you need to get at least what he gives you. none of these can do that.

Just as an fyi Wilson
You can find another Russ in free agency, but we need a QB.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We are now at a point where I see, ON A SEAHAWK BOARD, people proposing we replace Wilson with Fitzpatrick.

That they don't understand why this will lead to 4-6 additional losses is pretty amazing.

Pete wants a different QB because Pete wants to do stupid things on the football field. His QB resists this and so he wants a different one. It does not mean there is ever a happy ending if this happens.

All that will happen is sorrow and disappointment, maybe some seething hatred, but zero chance of this being a good outcome for this team.

I will enjoy watching the fanbase turn on Carroll and run him out of town but the rest of this is going to be unpleasant.

Picking Carr, Fitz, or Winston (?!?!?) only makes it worse. Maybe Taysom Hill would only result in a few extra losses, not as many. The rest will be flaming disasters. Why not just go Full Darold then? (You never go Full Darnold)

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Rat":4gop11zf said:
Ryan Fitzpatrick could probably be had cheaply.

Yeah if you're going to go crappy like Carr you might as well get more than a $10 million cap hit reduction.

Race to the bottom!

John63

Reaction score
toffee":k7w1c0kn said:
John63":k7w1c0kn said:
toffee":k7w1c0kn said:
chris98251":k7w1c0kn said:

Just as an fyi Wilson

LOl yeah because people with lifetime 101.7 Qb rating grow on tress I men after all there are only 2 in the history of the NFL

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1ygsl87r said:
Carr sucks under any kind of pass rush . His decision making and mental toughness are highly questionable no thanks hard pass. A sign and trade for Jameis Winston and 3 number 1 draft picks now that is a trade i could live with. Winston still has some upside and is still relatively young.

I agree! Sam Darnold should be the target he’s young and relatively inexperienced as a QB! Highly gifted athlete, cool under pressure!

Jets don’t know what they have!! But Pete does!! Pete knows Darnold’s story! We just got to figure out how to get him from the Jets, if we go after Darnold too hard Jets will figure it out & keep him!

You can bet your ass New England knows what’s up with Darnold too! Other teams want Darnold but I don’t think they know how good Darnold could be.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
John63":2o3dona7 said:
toffee":2o3dona7 said:
John63":2o3dona7 said:
toffee":2o3dona7 said:

Just as an fyi Wilson

LOl yeah because people with lifetime 101.7 Qb rating grow on tress I men after all there are only 2 in the history of the NFL

I don’t care what RW did! I care what RW’s is going to do!

Sam Darnold for the Win!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":34k2rtkj said:
We are now at a point where I see, ON A SEAHAWK BOARD, people proposing we replace Wilson with Fitzpatrick.

That they don't understand why this will lead to 4-6 additional losses is pretty amazing.

Pete wants a different QB because Pete wants to do stupid things on the football field. His QB resists this and so he wants a different one. It does not mean there is ever a happy ending if this happens.

All that will happen is sorrow and disappointment, maybe some seething hatred, but zero chance of this being a good outcome for this team.

I will enjoy watching the fanbase turn on Carroll and run him out of town but the rest of this is going to be unpleasant.

Picking Carr, Fitz, or Winston (?!?!?) only makes it worse. Maybe Taysom Hill would only result in a few extra losses, not as many. The rest will be flaming disasters. Why not just go Full Darold then? (You never go Full Darnold)

Of course you go full Darnold! He’s a future HOF with the right team. Darnold has more talent than RW, it’s not close!

toffee

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":1b6k3xs1 said:
TwistedHusky":1b6k3xs1 said:

Of course you go full Darnold! He’s a future HOF with the right team. Darnold has more talent than RW, it’s not close!
That simply ain't true [emoji23]

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
toffee":d74852op said:
FresnoHawk68":d74852op said:
TwistedHusky":d74852op said:

Pete loves Darnold & so do I! When he’s our QB at least you will know our expectations! It’s is true Darnold has more talent than RW by far it’s not close! Darnold will also have a much longer NFL career than RW, whose career will be over after a few years with the Bears.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Carr is one of the worst quarterbacks throwing from play action since 2017 or 2018. I don't know where I saw that.

If true, he certainly isn't a fit for Pete Carrol.

John63

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":xqbyky97 said:
toffee":xqbyky97 said:
FresnoHawk68":xqbyky97 said:
TwistedHusky":xqbyky97 said:

Pete loves Darnold & so do I! When he’s our QB at least you will know our expectations! It’s is true Darnold has more talent than RW by far it’s not close! Darnold will also have a much longer NFL career than RW, whose career will be over after a few years with the Bears.

First please provide evidence PC loves Darnold

2nd lets look at that

Darnold 59% complt %, 78 Qb rating, 45 tds, 39 ints, and avg 125 rushing yards a season while avg 2700 yards passing and missing an avg of 3 games a season

Wilson 65% complt, 101.7 Qb rating, 267 tds, 81 ints, avg 500 rushing yards a season, and about 3500 yards passing

Yeah I can see how you think Darnold is more talented I mean he beats Wilson absolutely NOTHING

Sorry dude no one in the right mind things Darnold is more talented than Wilson

toffee

Reaction score
Russ is better than all the QB available in current FA, and from those four teams that he hand picked , we could demand 3-4 first rounders for Russ, he is that hot NOW.

We therefore need to trade him when his trade value is topping the scale. No guarantee his trade value will stay the same next off season, he will be a year older, he could again underperform, or even get injured.

Time to trade is now, not next year.

Latest posts