I think Carr fits what Pete wants in a QB

chris98251

Reaction score
Currently Bears and Saints could be used as a bidding war for him, let them offer up and one up till you get close and then let the most desperate do a final one. You don't want one to close a door and you want the compensation to help where we need it.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
nanomoz":1pxn856y said:
I read somewhere that Carr is one of the worst quarterbacks throwing from play action since 2017 or 2018. I don't know where I saw that.

If true, he certainly isn't a fit for Pete Carrol.

I remember reading it too but I’m sure Gruden has fixed it by now! Carr is a great QB thanks to Gruden.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
toffee":182fz7ke said:
Russ is better than all the QB available in current FA, and from those four teams that he hand picked , we could demand 3-4 first rounders for Russ, he is that hot NOW.

We therefore need to trade him when his trade value is topping the scale. No guarantee his trade value will stay the same next off season, he will be a year older, he could again underperform, or even get injured.

Time to trade is now, not next year.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Bears will pay minimum 3 1st and Roquan Smith whose valued at 2 round 1 picks! You have to remember if the Bears get RW Nagy & the GM will be instant heroes in Chicago and save their jobs!

Raiders are sick to death over the whole thing because RW could save their franchise which has got to be in trouble with the Banks right now with that new Stadium in Vegas.

Raiders screwed up their drafts and they’re desperate too!

Schneider is probably going to rape those guys in every hole multiple times!!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
chris98251":3fse96lf said:
Currently Bears and Saints could be used as a bidding war for him, let them offer up and one up till you get close and then let the most desperate do a final one. You don't want one to close a door and you want the compensation to help where we need it.

I’m scared Saints will go after Sam Darnold and get him! It’s giving me nightmares!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
John63":1r9o2jwm said:
FresnoHawk68":1r9o2jwm said:
toffee":1r9o2jwm said:
FresnoHawk68":1r9o2jwm said:
Of course you go full Darnold! He’s a future HOF with the right team. Darnold has more talent than RW, it’s not close!
That simply ain't true [emoji23]

Pete loves Darnold & so do I! When he’s our QB at least you will know our expectations! It’s is true Darnold has more talent than RW by far it’s not close! Darnold will also have a much longer NFL career than RW, whose career will be over after a few years with the Bears.

First please provide evidence PC loves Darnold

2nd lets look at that

Darnold 59% complt %, 78 Qb rating, 45 tds, 39 ints, and avg 125 rushing yards a season while avg 2700 yards passing and missing an avg of 3 games a season

Wilson 65% complt, 101.7 Qb rating, 267 tds, 81 ints, avg 500 rushing yards a season, and about 3500 yards passing

Yeah I can see how you think Darnold is more talented I mean he beats Wilson absolutely NOTHING

Sorry dude no one in the right mind things Darnold is more talented than Wilson

New York Post 12/2020

They have shared history at USC. Carroll coached the Trojans from 2001-09, winning two national championships. Darnold played for the Trojans from 2015-17.

Carroll gushed about Darnold this week.

“I think he’s really talented, without question,” said Carroll, who also coached the Jets in 1994. “He’s got great throws in him. He’s a real quarterback. He sees things. He makes big plays and big throws in difficult situations because of his talent. It’s just a matter of time. Sam’s going to be a really big-time QB. He’s thrown a lot of balls in three years. He’s had a lot of experience. It will pay off in the long run.”

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":uwyddnki said:
John63":uwyddnki said:
FresnoHawk68":uwyddnki said:
toffee":uwyddnki said:
That simply ain't true [emoji23]

Pete loves Darnold & so do I! When he’s our QB at least you will know our expectations! It’s is true Darnold has more talent than RW by far it’s not close! Darnold will also have a much longer NFL career than RW, whose career will be over after a few years with the Bears.

First please provide evidence PC loves Darnold

2nd lets look at that

Darnold 59% complt %, 78 Qb rating, 45 tds, 39 ints, and avg 125 rushing yards a season while avg 2700 yards passing and missing an avg of 3 games a season

Wilson 65% complt, 101.7 Qb rating, 267 tds, 81 ints, avg 500 rushing yards a season, and about 3500 yards passing

Yeah I can see how you think Darnold is more talented I mean he beats Wilson absolutely NOTHING

Sorry dude no one in the right mind things Darnold is more talented than Wilson

New York Post 12/2020

They have shared history at USC. Carroll coached the Trojans from 2001-09, winning two national championships. Darnold played for the Trojans from 2015-17.

Carroll gushed about Darnold this week.

“I think he’s really talented, without question,” said Carroll, who also coached the Jets in 1994. “He’s got great throws in him. He’s a real quarterback. He sees things. He makes big plays and big throws in difficult situations because of his talent. It’s just a matter of time. Sam’s going to be a really big-time QB. He’s thrown a lot of balls in three years. He’s had a lot of experience. It will pay off in the long run.”

I also watched Pete Gush over Darnold in an interview at the Combine! Many coaches in the NFL believe Darnold’s best years are ahead of him!

Jets GM Douglas is in a terrible situation, it’s Political and Fan optics! Douglas is about to be fired mostly due to the previous head coach & GM’s terrible actions. To preserve his job the safe play is to draft a QB and rebuild the Jets roster ASAP! That’s means Jets are desperate for players that fit in Carroll’s defensive system. As soon as the Jets prove themselves Free Agents will consider the Jets & the high tax state. Until then they have to over pay or trade for high caliber players.