Im sorry but I have to say its time....

cymatica

Reaction score
In a great irony, where the league has softened up the sport to avoid lawsuits, but also increase scoring (offense sells tickets.) Defenses have been forced to adjust. So instead of being more physical (which just leads to penalties and fines), they've gotten more cerebral. They mask their coverages pre-snap more than ever. They run stacked fronts more than ever with guys dropping and you don't know who is coming. People talking 4-3 vs. 3-4, that isn't really the sport anymore. It's never been harder to play QB in recent years, even though you can't breathe on them, again a great irony.

Someone tell Pete this

strohmin

Reaction score
I’m not a Pete hater because he does a lot of stuff very well but this blind spot has always driven me nuts because it’s so fixable and yet it’s happened so many times with Pete. It’s borderline bizarre. When Salk or someone brings it up Pete just brushes it off too. It’s maddening.
I remember Pete once said that fans dont see the times they do get it right. I think he is stuck in his ways and he will never improve his game management skills. He thinks that whatever he is doing is already perfect.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
When was the last time we had an offensive coordinator that was universally liked by Seahawks fans?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
You want your scapegoats around longterm. If you turn them over too quickly people can see the actual problem much more easily.
The only problem with that is, eventually the ignorance becomes clearer and will get you fired...hopefully.

hoxrox

Reaction score
When was the last time we had an offensive coordinator that was universally liked by Seahawks fans?
A lot of fans hated Bevell after that SB, but did people dislike Shotty? I don't remember a lot of fire Shotty threads.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I've been in the acceptance faze since the Dallas Playoff game. Where he got outclassed by Jason Garrett.

I'm just chilling, laughing at Pete, and his concubines in the meantime. Waiting for when this franchise wants to get serious about competing for championships again, and NOT sentimentality.
The "Acceptance Faze" (PHASE) as you put it, doesn't include incessant sniveling add nauseum.
You and a few others had gotten your point of disdain for Pete Carroll across a LOOOONG time ago, it's now become a full on nonsensical regurgitations.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Your willing acceptance for mediocrity is baffling
I'm a grown up....... you?
There's a LOT of shit that goes sideways that I'm not happy with, but C'MON! it's this CONSTANT Cry babying, Piss & Moaning & ONGOING Snivel by some of y'all that's worn a big hole through common decency.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

I liked Bates and Shotty and I don't hate Waldron like so many do here. I believe he's just yet another thats falling on the sword for Pete.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm a grown up....... you?
There's a LOT of shit that goes sideways that I'm not happy with, but C'MON! it's this CONSTANT Cry babying, Piss & Moaning & ONGOING Snivel by some of y'all that's worn a big hole through common decency.

Going on 9 years of the same circus show will do that to fans. Especially when there's some fans that just can't see it.

Latest posts