Is DK a Diva in the making?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3dhir1us said:
Yes. But I knew that before he was drafted.
Youu don't walk into meetings with your new boss lookin' like a stripper named Chocolate Rain if you don't have a little bit of diva in you. :lol:

I hate to get involved in this thread, but I just have to correct you, that shirtless pic of him with PC wasn't his idea, the staff asked him too.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Chad Johnson "Ocho Cinco"
Steve Smith
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Antonio Brown
Dez Bryant

Sign me up for a Diva WR if we see the results of a Diva WR.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
McGruff":1usmvssk said:
Wagner was a ninja turtle before playing a game.

Is he a diva too?

Don't be ridiculous. Turtles are super cute.

McGruff

Reaction score
Cute? Did you call them cute?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190907-081813_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190907-081813_Chrome.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 579

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Where is this diva talk and TO comparison coming from? What's the correlation at all to warrant that he'll be anything (personality wise) like TO or even AB? Seems like people stirring the pot for the sake of stirring it.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1vl31ol6 said:
All great WRs over the last 20 years (since Moss and Owens) are crazy. I don't know why, but it's just true.

Tyler Lockett is really good but he also comes across as a down to earth dude. He needs to crank up the crazy if he's going to be truly special.

Gonna need a citation that. To say that ALL great receivers are crazy in the last 20 years, full stop, is disingenuous.

McGruff

Reaction score
"Gonna need a citation . . ."

Bwahahahaha

What is this? Graduate school?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
McGruff":qvdfr3s4 said:

Bwahahahaha

What's wrong with that? The statement is factually wrong unless proven otherwise. Not all great wide receivers are crazy. It's not incorrect to say some are, or even most because then one isn't broadly brushing over an entire group. There is room for discussion or even debate on why that is.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2iuytye2 said:
McGruff":2iuytye2 said:

Bwahahahaha

What's wrong with that? The statement is factually wrong unless proven otherwise. Not all great wide receivers are crazy. It's not incorrect to say some are, or even most because then one isn't broadly brushing over an entire group. There is room for discussion or even debate on why that is.
I sure as hell wouldn't put Angry Doug Baldwin in the crazy category. I would definitely call him great.

But I guess that depends on one's definition of "great" too. :Dunno:

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
sutz":3rqf1hhs said:
Seahawk_Dan":3rqf1hhs said:
McGruff":3rqf1hhs said:

Bwahahahaha

I sure as hell wouldn't put Angry Doug Baldwin in the crazy category. I would definitely call him great.

I also wouldn't say Larry Fitzgerald is crazy either. I understand that it was more than likely an exaggeration, but still. Let's not lump some of the stand up guys in with the nut jobs.

quadsas

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":33leakjl said:
sutz":33leakjl said:
Seahawk_Dan":33leakjl said:
McGruff":33leakjl said:

Bwahahahaha

I also wouldn't say Larry Fitzgerald is crazy either. I understand that it was more than likely an exaggeration, but still. Let's not lump some of the stand up guys in with the nut jobs.
Fitz is 100% nutter. Staying with that garbage organisation for all those years is not sane. Stockholm Syndrome