It is finally Masters week!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
IndyHawk":20dgpfre said:
The equipment is but thats it and for you to say Tiger was on HGH thats weak.So when Jordans skinny body gets bigger it's natural? How about Rory now? Golf is about being flexible more so than being bulked up.

I love Tiger the golfer, but there are various things tying him to HGH and when Tiger was at his peak .. thats when HGH was really prominent in MLB .. so yeah I'm pretty suspicious about whether or not Tiger was juicing too. Maybe he was clean the whole time and I was wrong, but I never thought he'd cheat on a supermodel with some Waffle House servers either.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3bay9iys said:
IndyHawk":3bay9iys said:
The equipment is but thats it and for you to say Tiger was on HGH thats weak.So when Jordans skinny body gets bigger it's natural? How about Rory now? Golf is about being flexible more so than being bulked up.

I love Tiger the golfer, but there are various things tying him to HGH and when Tiger was at his peak .. thats when HGH was really prominent in MLB .. so yeah I'm pretty suspicious about whether or not Tiger was juicing too. Maybe he was clean the whole time and I was wrong, but I never thought he'd cheat on a supermodel with some Waffle House servers either.
Ha Ha it's possible and me niether on the cheating but golf wise it means nothing other than healing from injuries,it wasn't banned till recent years anyways