Kraken 2021-2022 Season

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2a0hwkan said:
JustTheTip":2a0hwkan said:
XxXdragonXxX":2a0hwkan said:
Got tickets to the game tonight for my birthday. Holy shit that was amazing! Honestly the best time I've ever had at a sporting event in my life.

Did you lose a hat to the ice?

Nah I'm to poor to be wasting a good hat.
That’s why you bring a bad hat or old hat with you for that specific purpose. 8)

OP
OP
Threedee

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24y9xmos said:
XxXdragonXxX":24y9xmos said:
JustTheTip":24y9xmos said:
XxXdragonXxX":24y9xmos said:
Got tickets to the game tonight for my birthday. Holy shit that was amazing! Honestly the best time I've ever had at a sporting event in my life.

That’s why you bring a bad hat or old hat with you for that specific purpose. 8)

That could potentially lead to a lot of disrespect being shown to the T-Birds, as fans unload their old merch on the shiny new team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":3k49ispt said:
Sports Hernia":3k49ispt said:
XxXdragonXxX":3k49ispt said:
JustTheTip":3k49ispt said:

That could potentially lead to a lot of disrespect being shown to the T-Birds, as fans unload their old merch on the shiny new team.
Doesn’t have to be a hockey hat. Could be a hat from an old job you hated.
You don’t get graded or judged on quality of hat thrown onto the ice. 8)

Ruminator

Reaction score
So I thought Gru was supposed to be a kick-ass goalie and that the team was supposed to be fairly strong on defense. Do they need more time to gel?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ruminator":vyca6u41 said:
So I thought Gru was supposed to be a kick-ass goalie and that the team was supposed to be fairly strong on defense. Do they need more time to gel?
Yep, not impressed with either.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":2uqv5lyw said:
Nothing like going empty, down 5-4, and ending up with a 7-4 loss.
They pulled the goalie way too early IMHO. Should have waited until a minute instead of 2:30 left to pull Gru.

OP
OP
Threedee

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":37wa03qc said:
Threedee":37wa03qc said:
They pulled the goalie way too early IMHO. Should have waited until a minute instead of 2:30 left to pull Gru.

It's always a crapshoot, but, there should probably be a rule of thumb for time based on the total deficit.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":2ep5xr9u said:
Sports Hernia":2ep5xr9u said:
Threedee":2ep5xr9u said:

It's always a crapshoot, but, there should probably be a rule of thumb for time based on the total deficit.
Agree, but they were down 1 at the time. The Kraken have scored multiple goals within a 2:30 span before.
I would have personally waited until the minute mark, but then again I’ve never coached in the NHL so what do I know. 8)

Ruminator

Reaction score
Not sure what it is exactly, but something tells me the Kraken won't be duplicating the GK's first-year success. Sarcasm aside, does this make next year's draft a bit more interesting for us, assuming wins will continue to be rare for the rest of the season?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ruminator":2p8zqgrq said:
Not sure what it is exactly, but something tells me the Kraken won't be duplicating the GK's first-year success. Sarcasm aside, does this make next year's draft a bit more interesting for us, assuming wins will continue to be rare for the rest of the season?
The kid they drafted this year Beniers (sp?) is going to be a stud most likely.
I thought they’d be slightly better at this point, but it’s an expansion team.
They have the coolest jerseys in the NHL so that’s gotta count for something right? 8)

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The Kraken played easily the best game of their season tonight against a very good Caps team. Grubauer made the clutch saves he hasn't been making this year. Killed a late PP 4 on 6.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1l4tm9u2 said:
The Kraken played easily the best game of their season tonight against a very good Caps team. Grubauer made the clutch saves he hasn't been making this year. Killed a late PP 4 on 6.
Finally! This was the Grub I expected at the beginning of the season. He was cash money in the last 5 minutes.
5 goals. I love it when the other team has to pull their goalie. :2thumbs:

Ruminator

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":6ccr2rce said:

Now to sustain that level of play for the rest of the season so they don't go on any more long losing streaks.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3tpnl8zb said:

Sat in the 3rd row behind GRU last night. He was amazing.
Made me forget the Hawks game. Thank good I have Hockey this winter.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3syqi90v said:
XxXdragonXxX":3syqi90v said:

Sat in the 3rd row behind GRU last night. He was amazing.
Made me forget the Hawks game. Thank good I have Hockey this winter.
That had to be great. Was Gru’s best game. He stopped so many shots in the 3rd period alone.
I’m loving hockey right now.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The Kraken are now 2-0 with me in attendance. Another fantastic game for Gru. Great win against another great team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":r53ullnd said:
The Kraken are now 2-0 with me in attendance. Another fantastic game for Gru. Great win against another great team.
The Kraken win the Stanley Cup if you go to EVERY a game, home, away, and playoffs.
I don’t think it’s too much to ask for you to make a financial sacrifice for 1 year.

Do it for your city and your favorite new team. :2thumbs:

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1tj91yyo said:
XxXdragonXxX":1tj91yyo said:
The Kraken win the Stanley Cup if you go to EVERY a game, home, away, and playoffs.
I don’t think it’s too much to ask for you to make a financial sacrifice for 1 year.

Do it for your city and your favorite new team. :2thumbs:

I'm gonna have to start a gofundme for that.