Let the meltdown begjn

rsRyno

Reaction score
The meltdown comes, at least for me personally, because they never make adjustments. They just keep banging their heads against the wall over and over. Then Carroll says that they need to make better adjustments while not actually doing so. He claims the players need to be better, but doesn’t hold his staff accountable. Things have to change.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
If they win 3 more games I would be shocked. Sorry but they really have no talent on this team. And the talent they so called have sucks so far this year.

Honestly I don’t care. We had a great run. It’s time to suck for 10 years and hopefully get a new coach who is young and will change philosophies with the type of players they have and not try to change the players with no talent. Lol

hawks85

Reaction score
I don't even know where to start. That god damn defense giving up ANOTHER 450 yards is ******* unacceptable. Norton has got to go like 3 years ago. I don't give a damn if Wagner likes Norton or not, Norton is killing this team right now. How Norton was a awesome player when he played to the worst D-coord in NFL history is beyond me.

Elemas

Reaction score
Meltdown warranted.

But, I don’t think it’s our personnel on the field.

KNJ has to go..

andyh64000

Reaction score
The Chiefs don't have the worst defensive coordinator in all of organized football.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":3991uvah said:
Are the other teams in the Chiefs' division all 3-0?

This team is trash. At least we have that first round pick to... nm, we needed a safety.
As a matter of fact, no, the other teams in the Chiefs division are not "3-0", the Seahawks are in a MUCH TOUGHER Division, so there is that bit of info to fake into consideration, eh?

edogg23

Reaction score
The fact that Flowers continued to be on the field the whole game signals there is a major problem with this team.

12th Dimension

Reaction score
Statistically, we’ve been getting spanked all season. TOP and # of plays is way out of balance, which is a concern. However, the biggest issue is no clear identity and a lack of leadership during crucial, situational football moments. We’re also soft. A finesse team, which is never good.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PNW":23xhtv0n said:
Mistashoesta":23xhtv0n said:
Should have taken my daughter to the fair
Agreed I think finding something more productive to do with a nice Sunday is a great idea.
Nah, you guys will keep on watching, and you know it, if for no other reason than to come here & complain, & cry. :lol:

NJlargent

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1t6qldg1 said:
Rat":1t6qldg1 said:
Are the other teams in the Chiefs' division all 3-0?

This team is trash. At least we have that first round pick to... nm, we needed a safety.
As a matter of fact, no, the other teams in the Chiefs division are not "3-0", the Seahawks are in a MUCH TOUGHER Division, so there is that bit of info to fake into consideration, eh?

The focus is on this team. Who cares about the division being 3-0. We haven’t lost to any of them yet. We lost to the Titans and 0-2 Vikings and made zero adjustments.

Let’s not worry about though. Let’s wait for the Tuesday crowd to give rose color lenses responses because we know the game day crowd and over reaction Monday people are insufferable lol.

LTH

Reaction score
Its going about how I thought it would..except i thought the d would be better but i think some of that is TOP the Seahawks O is not doing the D any favors.
Im not panicking... i expected a slow start ans so now they are 2-1 with the Niners are coming up on the road.. im not sure what
to expect... i know what i would do but im sure they are not going to run the ball more in the second half also 3rd down conversions were horrible...... just be patient guys...

LTH

balakoth

Reaction score
Welshers":2jrk6rt5 said:
Here we go. The Kansas city chiefs are also 1-2 btw. It's a long season, an extra game long and there's now a 3rd wildcard. The season is not over

Ok and they look like they will be one and done... what EXACTLY is the point?

Defense === Offense.

Learn to use both effectively.. win the big one.. period

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3aihm5b0 said:
R-E-L-A-X

(yeah right)
Time to go back to whatever team you cheer for that is winning now. You’re clearly not a Seahawks fan.

How about the Browns? They look good so far. You can spread some of your winning personality over at the Browns forum.

taylorvon29

Reaction score
Shitty coaching and poor use of draft capital. 2 first round picks and a 3rd into a safety who can't even cover middle of the field. Kam was a better safety than Adams and we got him in the 5th.

Drafted LJ Collier when we could've had Montez Sweat. Drafted PENNY when we could've have had Chubb. Pete, despite what he says has no idea what he's doing. He needs to go

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

massari

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":22ygrd8j said:
hoxrox":22ygrd8j said:
Will we finally get a top 10 pick in the draft this year? lol

We have a non-existent strong safety with that pick. this team is in serious trouble.
D91

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2psnwsmo said:
pittpnthrs":2psnwsmo said:
R-E-L-A-X

(yeah right)
Time to go back to whatever team you cheer for that is winning now. You’re clearly not a Seahawks fan.

How about the Browns? They look good so far. You can spread some of your winning personality over at the Browns forum.

Your just upset because i've been right for so long arent you?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
HawkNuts":1q0k3fse said:
pittpnthrs":1q0k3fse said:
R-E-L-A-X

(yeah right)

So he isn't a Seahawks fan because he doesn't think the same way you do? How about you fan your way and let other people fan theirs. I have been unhappy with Pete for 5 years now (based on patterns that emerged 2 years before that, but I was willing to give it a while before considering the patterns) and still watch every game. Being disappointed, not letting sentimentality and fandom blind you, and being able to objectively evaluate a situation don't make you less of a fan.

If wearing the rose-colored glasses while sipping Kool-Aid is what makes you happy as a fan, by all means carry on.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
This team is not going to challenge for the division and will likely miss the playoffs. It feels like this is the beginning of the end.

Hawker55

Reaction score
Welshe4rs":26ern24e said:
Here we go. The Kansas city chiefs are also 1-2 btw. It's a long season, an extra game long and there's now a 3rd wildcard. The season is not over

Again, pointing out the obvious issues on both sides of the ball and on the coaching staff does not equate a meltdown. But thanks for letting seahawk fans know how to react after a tough loss...

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Reaneypark":19w67hc8 said:
This team is not going to challenge for the division and will likely miss the playoffs. It feels like this is the beginning of the end.

The beginning of the end was SB49. We are closer to the end of the end now I think.