March Madness!

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Man this has been a doozy of a tournament this year. Best part is the two best teams will be vying for the title. GU with a chance to be considered the best of their era. Stoked for the Final!

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Man alive its 8 in the morning and I am so hyped up for this game!
I believe in this GU team. I really do think they win tonight. Not because Baylor isn't great they are but this GU team is just that good! Let's goooooooooo zags!

Crizilla

Reaction score
whatever happens tonight the 2021 Zags are one of the greatest college teams of all time

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Crizilla":1brckeb0 said:
whatever happens tonight the 2021 Zags are one of the greatest college teams of all time

If they win then yes. If they lose, don’t think so. The undefeated record holds less weight because they play in a small conference. I do think they win today.

I will be rooting against the Zags tonight because that’s what UW fans do.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3d7edrxq said:
Crizilla":3d7edrxq said:

If they win then yes. If they lose, don’t think so. The undefeated record holds less weight because they play in a small conference. I do think they win today.

I will be rooting against the Zags tonight because that’s what UW fans do.
I would expect nothing less! In fact that to me says the Zags have arrived when they are actively rooted against. We are no longer the cute little cinderella story nor are are we the annoying kid brother. No GU is the now the national title contender and moving into the hated territory.