Monday's after a loss are tough

ivotuk

Reaction score
Vent, let your anger out, and find something to point the finger at. I hate Mondays after a loss because as pragmatic as I try to be, I can't just ignore my emotions.

So let's do what we need to do, without taking it out on others, then find something to smile at. Remember! It's all Sunshine and Unicorns!

[youtube]SJUhlRoBL8M[/youtube]

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm more upset that people still cant see the issues more so than the actual loss.

LTH

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just think the whole thing is hilarious watching this board melt down after a loss. the Pete haters come out in force.... Guys... I said for a long time, that they are probably going to start slow...New O, new O coordinator...its not the end of the world... its not how they start its how they finish and how they fair in division games...all they have to do is stay close till they get into their rhythm by the middle to last part of the season they will click and start rolling... It's how Pete Carroll teams work! they are still figuring it all out and this game was a perfect example of that...So go ahead and melt down I think the whole thing is funny as hell.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

LTH

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What's frustrating is that the offense reverted back to the same old junk that has been proven not to work late in the game.

How does the offense look so dynamic last week with pre snap motions and creative run plays, to the same stuff from the last couple years where there's no pre snap motions. Just everybody line up and let Wilson sit back and run around. What a joke!

I can accept a loss. That's fine. But there's zero excuse for the offense devolving into the past. None. No more excuses.
Where did the TE screens go? Where did the creative running plays go?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
LTH":1p4lj08t said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just think the whole thing is hilarious watching this board melt down after a loss. the Pete haters come out in force.... Guys... I said for a long time, that they are probably going to start slow...New O, new O coordinator...its not the end of the world... its not how they start its how they finish and how they fair in division games...all they have to do is stay close till they get into their rhythm by the middle to last part of the season they will click and start rolling... It's how Pete Carroll teams work! they are still figuring it all out and this game was a perfect example of that...So go ahead and melt down I think the whole thing is funny as hell.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

LTH

This is what i'm talking about. Absolutely blind to reality. Nothing is going to change. Seattle will still win 9-11 games and will fail miserably in the post season (if they make it) as usual. Thats how Pete Carroll Seahawks teams work. Its the ceiling for Carroll coached teams and its just sad that its enough for so many.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jerhawk":xibejn3g said:
What's frustrating is that the offense reverted back to the same old junk that has been proven not to work late in the game.

How does the offense look so dynamic last week with pre snap motions and creative run plays, to the same stuff from the last couple years where there's no pre snap motions. Just everybody line up and let Wilson sit back and run around. What a joke!

I can accept a loss. That's fine. But there's zero excuse for the offense devolving into the past. None. No more excuses.
Where did the TE screens go? Where did the creative running plays go?

Now you're talking some sense Jerhawk.

I said this to my buddy I was watching the game with..............err, even with the big plays? This offense sure looks like it regressed back to the Bevell/ Schotty days. Carson slam into the middle for 1-2 yards then hope Russell can scramble around and make plays down field.

Which he did in the first half, but NONE of the Waldron offense we saw against the Colts was evident in either half really.

Against a not very good defense at home either btw. Not a good sign if a mediocre defense like the Titans can adjust to what we were doing so easily.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Defense clearly showed signs of fatigue in the second half. Perhaps they can "play themselves into shape" by next month?