Not being dramatic BUT is this the beginning of the end?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well, the good news is we don't have fret over whether this team is on a treadmill and needs to be blown up, or if just making the playoffs is enough.

Because there is no way this defense is making the playoffs.

Unless Norton has a bunch of vacation time accrued and just takes it all off during the middle of our season, we are boned.

That means the handwringing over whether we as fans are just not being appreciative over even making the playoffs won't have to happen because this does NOT look like a playoff team. It looks like a losing, bottom-dweller that is going to be swept by multiple teams in the division.

So at least the concern over whether we are appreciating this enough as fans will be over. That is a plus.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
We don't even have draft picks as we traded for Jamal Adams....which means this team isn't super bowl caliber for 3-4 years at least....which means Pete won't be here. Need to just start offloading Wagner and others if this team actually ends up 1-5 as we're in a total mess.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Jerhawk":xx5kmay1 said:
The end started after Superbowl 49. The last 7 years have been a long drawn out painful death.
I couldn’t agree more

JustTheTip

Reaction score
balakoth":2c2yn6q8 said:
Getting to the playoffs is the goal folks.... remember that.. since our xxxxx post posters deem so.

YEEE Winning.. to lose. Come on now. Get over yourselves . They could win the rest of their games and get snatch wrecked by any other playoff team.

But acceptance is now.. being a "Sky is falling" type of person.

Trade Russell now.. Get Jets pick back this year if we end up going sub win. Get a package deal, 4 picks and a chance to move fwd in 3 years.

You all complain about the Mariners, but they are making strides. We are not a super bowl team, we need help, lets use that over the next 2 years to get back.

I love WIlson..... but the talent we could get in trade... and what he might ask for after now having no defense and playing better than when we had one?

HOnestly... again... I dunno.

Actually for me being entertained is the goal. A Super Bowl trophy is the peak of being entertained. But the stagnated bullshit and disfunction that has been going on for 7 years now, with the playoffs being empty (no more real of a chance at the Super Bowl than the Browns had of making the playoffs between 2003 and 2015 or so) has provided diminishing levels of entertainment.