Possible contender?

John63

Reaction score
Tinamedina":34ykskqc said:
pittpnthrs":34ykskqc said:
Maelstrom787":34ykskqc said:
pittpnthrs":34ykskqc said:
What are they winning though? You bring up the playoffs, so the serious question is, what are you so happy about with the current direction of this team? They havent been real contenders for 6 years now and they wont be again next season (more than likely even less so). I guess the question is, do you only care about regular season success, because thats all you are going to get? If so, this is your team and I understand your jubilation. Some of us would like more than that or a change in the current trend which isnt going to happen with the current make up.

I love how Soulfish literally predicted the strawman response in the eventual reply he'd get, yet you still were more than happy to oblige.

Because he invited it. From his post, he appears to be perfectly content with the WINNING the team is doing. What winning? In the last 6 years, all they have accomplished is merely making it to the playoffs. Once there, they get beat in the early rounds. The reason for the post season losses is what escapes him, like a ton of other people on this forum. Carroll gets outcoached in the playoffs to the extent that it should be obvious to all. Last season against the Rams was the biggest example yet. The Rams came into the game with a half of a QB and their best defensive player probably at 50%. Pete brought the team in with pretty much the exact same game plan as they had just two weeks before when they played. Guess who didnt and was more prepared? McVay. Its been a trend for years now, but the most embarrassing point is that Pete couldnt comprehend how they lost. He flat out just didnt understand and admitted so in his presser. This has been going for years now and fans are still oblivious to it. Many are content with it and I just cant understand why. I feel sorry for the fans that think it will somehow be different in the future when it clearly wont.

THANK YOU! Pete Carroll is not a strategy type of coach, he has always gotten outsmarted, especially by sean mcvay. The only reason they win regular season games is because they have russell wilson. Pete Carroll was asked about his gameplan after the loss to the Bills, and you know what he said? "i didnt know they were gonna throw the ball" really? you didnt know this 6 foot 7 quarterback who knows seattle has a weak secondary was gonna throw the ball? its unreal, how long pete carroll has been an anchor to this team and NOBODY calls him out publicly.

him and adam gase arent they far off from each other, carroll is just lucky he has had wilson to cover his tracks.

Spot on!!