Raiders release C Rodney Hudson

chris98251

Reaction score
The fact that JS went to North Dakota to talk says a lot, they are taking serious enquires and offers, Wilson was or is indeed on the market if they can get what they want.

You don't go to North Dakota in a Winter Storm to see the tourist attractions.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
chris98251":1pdn1wfk said:
The fact that JS went to North Dakota to talk says a lot, they are taking serious enquires and offers, Wilson was or is indeed on the market if they can get what they want.

NDSU pro day was also going on.

pinksheets

Reaction score
chris98251":1k6cwfjx said:

I think they have given a trade serious consideration, but wasn't he there for Trey Lance's proday?

chris98251

Reaction score
That could have been, was not tracking workouts, just know there is a nasty storm in the Middle of the Country.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
pinksheets":3sx59nhi said:
chris98251":3sx59nhi said:

I think they have given a trade serious consideration, but wasn't he there for Trey Lance's proday?

OL Dillon Radunz was also working out. His projection currently falls in the 2nd to 3rd round, right where Seattle's top pick is. I'd imagine he was there for both guys.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1a0icsal said:
pinksheets":1a0icsal said:
chris98251":1a0icsal said:

OL Dillon Radunz was also working out. His projection currently falls in the 2nd to 3rd round, right where Seattle's top pick is. I'd imagine he was there for both guys.
Thanks for the callout and clarification. I'm not so plugged into prospects and may have been misleading about the intent of the visit based on something I read in passing on Twitter.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
pinksheets":ts9n27dk said:
Maelstrom787":ts9n27dk said:
pinksheets":ts9n27dk said:
chris98251":ts9n27dk said:

Thanks for the callout and clarification. I'm not so plugged into prospects and may have been misleading about the intent of the visit based on something I read in passing on Twitter.

Nah, you're good. I think JS probably would've gone just for Lance, fits the MO of checking out QBs yearly. Considering he was thinking about pulling the trigger on a trade, I'm sure he was looking closely at Lance, who actually has a shot of falling to 20.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
RW: Please improve the O-Line.
PC: Shutup little man. Maybe we’ll get you a rookie that won’t be any good until you are gone. Muahahaha,

knownone

Reaction score
chris98251":2o7mnoqj said:

This is what terrifies me. If we assume Carr is worth a mid-round first, then the Raiders have the asset's to move into the top 5 of the draft without sacrificing future picks. Carr and the 17th pick would then, technically, be worth the #2 pick in the draft. I doubt it happens, but it's interesting.

pinksheets

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":3r7y4ui9 said:
PC: Shutup little man. Maybe we’ll get you a rookie that won’t be any good until you are gone. Muahahaha,
Snitches get blitzes.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
What negative nonsense!

Hudson was NEVER released by the Raiders the media got the story wrong like a lot of other situations including that of Wilson (the humanity).

All this BS that PC is trying to screw over RW is pure BS however the Pete hate goes on and on and on and on without any genuine factual basis in reality. Hate on haters, it won't change a thing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Media has exaggerated stories, got stories WAY wrong and literally made stuff up since the Russ thing started. Is there some friction? Probably. But people make it sound like it's some War between Russ and the Hawks.
I happen to believe very little of what they say, others believe it like it's Gospel. Oh well, that's how it goes.
To each his/her own.

Rat

Reaction score
jammerhawk":98bjqt6c said:
What negative nonsense!

Hudson was NEVER released by the Raiders the media got the story wrong like a lot of other situations including that of Wilson (the humanity).

All this BS that PC is trying to screw over RW is pure BS however the Pete hate goes on and on and on and on without any genuine factual basis in reality. Hate on haters, it won't change a thing.

Did they get the Hudson story wrong or did it change? He wouldn't be the first player who was about to get cut, and then somebody jumped in and offered them something. Regardless, they were right that he was done with the Raiders.

I havn't seen this story about Pete "trying to screw over Russ". Do you have a link to that report?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1a2fnrt6 said:

This rubbish which the writer who has a consistent negative drumbeat of anti-Carroll/anti-team hostility.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It's not official yet but if Hudson lands in Arizona it's just another nail in the coffin for the Seahawks .

Jville

Reaction score
I heard that recycled "another nail in the coffin" noise last year and the year before that and the year before that as well.

It really doesn't convey anything meaningful.

Hello ......... this is the beginning of the team building process.

Rat

Reaction score
Jville":1iutdnmk said:
I heard that recycled "another nail in the coffin" noise last year and the year before that and the year before that as well.

Didn't convey much postseason success either.

Jville

Reaction score
Rat":3hh95q6d said:
Jville":3hh95q6d said:

Didn't convey much postseason success either.

There is not any meaning to be had recycling the same old noise.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Well the FO should talk with Wilson. Obvious Wilson knows better. So make him pick the players he wants to guard him. It’s obvious he doesn’t care for his current online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk