Rooting for or against the Rams v GB?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm going to have to side with GB...for completely pragmatic reasons.

Everyone knows a town goes off more with a win. This "town" is in fact Southern California. Covid rates are 20 percent in LA already.

It's the worst time for them to win. I suppose the same for GB too, but I haven't heard of their state ordering half a dozen refrigerated trucks down there yet.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Gb had a far easier schedule and Erin is a diva
Go Rams ..Rep the west,they deserve it.
Congrats to Red A -Ram# btw..

chris98251

Reaction score
Well for the Rams.

Kupp ok just a contusion nothing major.

Donald nothing Broken will be ok.

Wolford back in locker room smiling after game will be ok.

Other the Wolford who I think they will be careful with Rams will have everyone back.

If Wolford is ok he could play and bring a different dimension, this will be a lot more competitive now with Kupp and Donald able to heal up and play.

renofox

Reaction score
Easy. I hate the Packers. I respect the Rams.

Go Rams!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Hate Rodgers with a passion. He seriously has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I have to root for the Rams. West Coast team. They aren't the disgusting dirty team they were under Fisher and Williams and if I have to see an opposing superstar get a ring, it's Aaron Donald. Plus Red Alice is a pretty cool chick.

That said, I don't think the Rams can keep up scoring wise. If they had an above average (not elite...just pretty good) QB, I would like their chances, but I don't think the defense scores points this game, and they come up just short.
I'm thinking 20-13 Pack. I hope I'm wrong

5thgen

Reaction score
No other quarterback in this league will lose to Geoff with 4 fingers.

PackerNation

Reaction score
RedAlice":3t31rrgm said:
Just curious.

Well, rooting for Green Bay and against the Rams for obvious reasons.

Congrats RedAlice on the road win against the 'Hawks. I didn't see this coming at all. That front four just dominated the LOS and Wilson never really could dig his offense out. I feel like the OC should have been rolling Wilson out and let him throw to Lock/Metcalfe over the top. They had the speed to do it. Russ didn't bring his A game but when was the last time he played a really great playoff game? He went from MVP frontrunner to "average" down the stretch. Hats off to the Rams, though, they got the job done.

Things that bother me about the matchup:

1. Packers coming off a bye week. I would rather we just played straight through. Packers after the bye week seem to come out flat and against a defense like this, the last thing we need is to come out flat.
2. Rams Defensive Line. We are missing our best Olineman (LT - Bak) and this DL should be able to shutdown the run and keep Rodgers running for his life. We will have to run a lot of misdirection, play action and try and keep your line guessing. Shades of 2007 Giants?
3. Ramsey. If the line gets pressure and Ramsey can jump the pattern, watch out, could be a pick 6 or two. The Bucs did it to us earlier in the year and I suspect the Rams are going to go back and look at that film.

What I like about this matchup.

1. Home in Green Bay, cold and snow. Footing will be an issue and we are adapted to the field.
2. Our TE's against your LB and CB's. Rodgers can get Adams spread wide and take Ramsey out of the mix and let our TE's move the ball down the field. Dink and dunk and chew up yards. This should shrink the field and allow us to make some throws over the top to guys like MVS. If MVS can actually catch the ball, this could be pretty big. So could wheel routes to Jones out of the backfield.
3. Packer Defense vs. Ram Offense - I can't see you scoring a lot of points against us. If we shut down the run and force the Rams to throw, I see some TO's coming and short fields for Rodgers.

Good luck to your team this weekend RedAlice, I hope it's one for the ages. #GoPackGo

iigakusei

Reaction score
The Packers are going to destroy the Rams. My answer is New Orleans :).

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hope they Packers blast the Rams.
Then hopefully the Pack loses at home in the Championship game. Of course, you have to play Erin AND the refs so...…...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I always root against Rodgers and/or Brady because they receive the extra help from the refs. They constantly get calls that other teams do not get. I don't hate the Rams. They came in and handed our asses to us. That is Pete's fault for not being ready and letting it happen. I am a member of the Bills Mafia for the remainder of this season.

El Caliente

Reaction score
I’m a Saints fan, so I am pulling for the Saints and Rams to win this weekend. I don’t want the Saints to travel to GB, and the Saints have a small score to settle with the Rams.

Honestly, if Aaron Donald and Kupp are a go this Sunday, and Goff is able to toss the ball around, I think the Rams can handle the Packers. Add to it LF is McVay’s son, the Rams should know the Packers’ tendencies.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I hate Green Bay, and I hate their fans.
I hate the Rams even more, and they don't have fans.

But go Packers.

PackerNation

Reaction score
El Caliente":yrh9hvnh said:
I’m a Saints fan, so I am pulling for the Saints and Rams to win this weekend. I don’t want the Saints to travel to GB, and the Saints have a small score to settle with the Rams.

Honestly, if Aaron Donald and Kupp are a go this Sunday, and Goff is able to toss the ball around, I think the Rams can handle the Packers. Add to it LF is McVay’s son, the Rams should know the Packers’ tendencies.

I want the Saints in Lambeau. Brees deserves to end his HOF career at the shrine of his great friend, Aaron Rodgers.

Good luck this weekend.