Russ and QB Sneaks

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I heard or believe i heard he is 9 for 9 on Qb sneaks this year. Did he ever qb sneak that well in Seattle?

If not, what is the reason?

knownone

Reaction score
QB sneaks work best when you have an elite offensive line, like the Eagles. The Broncos are pretty loaded upfront, so that's probably why he's been so efficient running them in Denver.

hawker84

Reaction score
Laughing out loud to all the geniuses on this site that said Russ sucked, can't read defenses, can't run anymore, oh and my favorite, he's washed up. Same geniuses who now say Geno sucks and is washed up.

Clearly the system they were and are in sucks along with its head coach and OCs. Not to mention the garbage OLines they had/have to play behind. But ya it's the QBs. 🙄

Told ya, seahawks let the wrong person walk. 🤷...

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Laughing out loud to all the geniuses on this site that said Russ sucked, can't run anymore, and he's washed up. Same geniuses who now say Geno sucks and is washed up.

Clearly the system they were and are in sucks along with its head coach and OCs. Not to mention the garbage OLines they had/have to play behind. But ya it's the QBs. 🙄

He can't run like he used to and if you can't see it that's your issue.
He's being shackled by Sean into playing Peteball not COOKING!
That's the issue we had with him..He wanted the glory and stats
not to be a game manager anymore.

Last edited:

strohmin

Reaction score
Laughing out loud to all the geniuses on this site that said Russ sucked, can't run anymore, and he's washed up. Same geniuses who now say Geno sucks and is washed up.

No they didnt let the wrong person walk. The truth is Russell got fat, was focussed about his brand and social media and wanted to play and be treated like peyton mannin and tom brady. It took ultimate humiliation for him to lose weight and go back to what works. Notice hes not in many commercials, his social medua posts have gone down and he doesnt do the lets ride anymore.

hawker84

Reaction score
He can't run like he used to and if you can't see it that's your issue.
He's being shackled by Sean into playing Peteball not COOKING!
That's the issue we had with him..He wanted the glory and stats
not to be a game manager anymore,
Maybe not but still looks like he's running just fine to me.

hawker84

Reaction score
No they didnt let the wrong person walk. The truth is Russell got fat, was focussed about his brand and social media and wanted to play and be treated like peyton mannin and tom brady. It took ultimate humiliation for him to lose weight and go back to what works. Notice hes not in many commercials, his social medua posts have gone down and he doesnt do the lets ride anymore.
That's my point, he had a rah rah head coach that allowed him to become bigger than the team. That's on Carroll. Peyton is clearly a better coach.

As far as the fat take, all I can do is chuckle. That's your take on why they let him walk? Hilarious. 🙄

Last edited:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Laughing out loud to all the geniuses on this site that said Russ sucked, can't read defenses, can't run anymore, oh and my favorite, he's washed up. Same geniuses who now say Geno sucks and is washed up.

Yeah, the actual fact is, Geno's decline is largely the fact that our offensive line can't protect him. Almost no QB could operate effectively with he protection our line fails to give.

strohmin

Reaction score
That's my point, he had a rah rah head coach that allowed him to become bigger than the team. That's on Carroll. Peyton is clearly a better coach.

As far as the fat take, all I can do is chuckle. That's your take on why they let him walk? Hilarious. 🙄
Maybe you had trouble reading my post. He needed to go because he was focussed on being more of a celebrity than an actual football player. It wasnt just about getting fat. As far as Pete goes, I wanted him gone as well before the trade even happened. However, Russell is basically winning playing pete ball. Russell is making the plays he uaed to make during the superbowl run because he lost weight and looks to be more focussed on football. Also, the broncos defense and run game is playing much better than Seattle. I bet Peyton could make Geno look better than Russell if the QBs were switched.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

Russell passed for 134 yards today, I don't know about you, but I'm glad Seattle's not the one paying him 49 million a year for stats like that.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Maybe not but still looks like he's running just fine to me.
He's been taking what the D gives and not really sandlotting
like he did here.
He did fumble a run trying to take more than he needed btw.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Russell passed for 134 yards today, I don't know about you, but I'm glad Seattle's not the one paying him 49 million a year for stats like that.
The only thing I see is Denver runs the ball while Me3 just has to
dink n dunk it..It's Peteball before me's head exploded into cooking.
It's what the Hawks need to be doing too..Short plays with lots of
running.
You don't need a $30-60 million per QB to do it either. Just make it easy
and simple.
This also helps keep the D fresh and they get you more turnovers.