Seahawks Defense Dead Last Since Week 9

Fade

Reaction score

2nd out of 32 teams in cash spending on defense in 2023.

3rd out of 32 teams in draft capital allocation over the last 5 years on defense.

Pete has built... something. How do you invest this much and be this bad? How?

Also, how is this not a fireable offense in any sane run organization?

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
The Seahawk there is just under water catching a fish. He'll catch it during the off-season and then next season will fly high above the rest. I am confident that PC will put together a top-22 defense next year.

FLY HIGH, SEAHAWKS!!! 🌈 🌈🌈🦄🦄🦄
Top 22? Oh, my! Get hype!

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
He should be fired. I don't think he will be. Neither will Hurtt. And Jamal Adams will be a starting safety .

He just needed a little more time to rehab his injury.

Pathetic
It may be a fool's hope, but I believe major change can happen.

Either Pete is de-nutted to figurehead.

-or-

He is moved on from, however they choose to do it.

If they do indeed go the Re-Pete route. The Seahawks will feel the heat from the 12s rather quickly. The patience, and mulligans are through.

James in PA

Reaction score
We just missed on a couple things. We gotta get our fits right. It's not really one thing. We just gotta stay disciplined. I'm fired up for this group now. We've seen what they can do when they're on. We just gotta capture that consistency.

morgulon1

Reaction score
It may be a fool's hope, but I believe major change can happen.

Either Pete is de-nutted to figurehead.

-or-

He is moved on from, however they choose to do it.

If they do indeed go the Re-Pete route. The Seahawks will feel the heat from the 12s rather quickly. The patience, and mulligans are through.
I even feel some of it starting to come through on the team sponsored local sports radio. Listening to personalities
Spout Seahawk propaganda has grown stale with the fan base .

LTH

Reaction score

2nd out of 32 teams in cash spending on defense in 2023.

3rd out of 32 teams in draft capital allocation over the last 5 years on defense.

Pete has built... something. How do you invest this much and be this bad? How?

Also, how is this not a fireable offense in any sane run organization?

Nice post John I mean Fade lol now you want to explain your relationship to Mark.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
When is the last time any team was worried about facing our defense ? How many seasons ago ? Shit I'm tired of hoping they dont suck before every game and feeling glad when they are friggin average. Something about a weak defense is just a horrible feeling. I was happier in 92 going 2 - 14 with a monster defense. You could brag on that and ignore the pathetic offense. So they beat Arizona and go 9 - 8 = big phukkin deal.

Msfann

Reaction score
Swiss cheese D. Soft and full of holes, crumbles under pressure and it stinks.

Ozzy

Reaction score
What’s hilarious is people who are pro Pete/team have said if you take the Baltimore game it’s not that bad lol. Peopenforits this bad after dumping a lot into it.

Weadoption

Reaction score
forget the defense, Hawks could still go into Dallas and beat them in a shootout type game. Dallas can’t run the ball their Online in shambles right now. I would always want the shot at playing spoiler and wrecking the Cowboys, Niners seasons. Those wreck it wins are gold even if it’s win one and done in the playoffs.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
When is the last time any team was worried about facing our defense ? How many seasons ago ? Shit I'm tired of hoping they dont suck before every game and feeling glad when they are friggin average. Something about a weak defense is just a horrible feeling. I was happier in 92 going 2 - 14 with a monster defense. You could brag on that and ignore the pathetic offense. So they beat Arizona and go 9 - 8 = big phukkin deal.
Well said. Especially the highlighted.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I stopped watching this years team.
And there’s no reason to resume when zero changes are being made - really question what the hell the plan is when you keep the same people doing the same things expecting different results.

I’m surprised we didn’t play better. Let that quote sink in. Zero awareness.