Seattle Dragons @ DC Defenders Game 1 thread

Seafan

Reaction score
Really fun first half. Teams getting a feel for each other. This is football and I'm enjoying it.

Seafan

Reaction score
Really fun first half. Teams getting a feel for each other. This is football and I'm enjoying it.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seafan":1y39a11c said:

Yep, it's fun how unfamiliar they are with each other. I'm enjoying the hell out of it!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seafan":1y39a11c said:

Yep, it's fun how unfamiliar they are with each other. I'm enjoying the hell out of it!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
BlueThunder":229zvjvj said:
Anyhoo.... I'm entertained. You guys? Pretty fun. What ya think?
I'm going to watch and support. Nice to see guys get a chance to play. It will only get better.

I remember watching it back in the day and they had good ol JR and Jesse Ventura doing the announcing. Also had the rock and other wrestling shticks doing stupid things....which made it bound to fail. Glad to see no wwe crap.

Liking the fast clock and 10 min halftime. Wont waste my whole day watching.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
BlueThunder":229zvjvj said:
Anyhoo.... I'm entertained. You guys? Pretty fun. What ya think?
I'm going to watch and support. Nice to see guys get a chance to play. It will only get better.

I remember watching it back in the day and they had good ol JR and Jesse Ventura doing the announcing. Also had the rock and other wrestling shticks doing stupid things....which made it bound to fail. Glad to see no wwe crap.

Liking the fast clock and 10 min halftime. Wont waste my whole day watching.

Latest posts