The 2019 Recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1icvcfsf said:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/article208677904.html

Meh. April's class is a bit less important than February's class. Wasn't Oregon class Tops in the PAC last June?

D

DomeHawk

Anajimmc":r95bc8um said:
DomeHawk":r95bc8um said:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/article208677904.html

Meh. April's class is a bit less important than February's class. Wasn't Oregon class Tops in the PAC last June?

Point taken, I think the article is more about UDub's re-emergence as nationally relevant than the significance of early recruiting.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
DomeHawk":6v5j3q20 said:
Anajimmc":6v5j3q20 said:
DomeHawk":6v5j3q20 said:

Point taken, I think the article is more about UDub's re-emergence as nationally relevant than the significance of early recruiting.
Top notch coach, top notch facility, only drawback is the weather in November. But even then they have a history of pulling kids from warmer climates.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":2xlx29dg said:
JSeahawks":2xlx29dg said:
Duck land 4 star d’lineman Kayon Hudson-Ware from powerhouse high school Meter Dei in Santa Ana, California. Hopefully they’ll land 4 or 5 more dudes from that high school this class.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6057039/58 ... 25e88807b3
No more Monarchs for you, go back to recruiting in Sweet Home.

Sounds like the Ducks are expecting commitments from 2 or 3 more Meter Dei kids in the next couple weeks. Masa Funa and Sean Dollars being the most likely, but maybe Jeremiah Cridell and Michael Martinez as well. Unfortunately Bru McCoy seems to be all usc.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2yycpp6q said:
Anajimmc":2yycpp6q said:
JSeahawks":2yycpp6q said:
Duck land 4 star d’lineman Kayon Hudson-Ware from powerhouse high school Meter Dei in Santa Ana, California. Hopefully they’ll land 4 or 5 more dudes from that high school this class.

Sounds like the Ducks are expecting commitments from 2 or 3 more Meter Dei kids in the next couple weeks. Masa Funa and Sean Dollars being the most likely, but maybe Jeremiah Cridell and Michael Martinez as well. Unfortunately Bru McCoy seems to be all usc.

All big names. Would love to have all. Gut says we get McCoy and are in it for Funa, Dollars and Martinez, not likely for Criddell

Word is Martinez is a man child. Size 19 feet, could grow to 290 and be athletic, just very raw.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":2l7mi279 said:
JSeahawks":2l7mi279 said:
Anajimmc":2l7mi279 said:
JSeahawks":2l7mi279 said:

All big names. Would love to have all. Gut says we get McCoy and are in it for Funa, Dollars and Martinez, not likely for Criddell

Word is Martinez is a man child. Size 19 feet, could grow to 290 and be athletic, just very raw.

Read that Funa tore his ACL last week. Will most likely miss his senior season.

Amazing how much talent they have on that team.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3aidbuup said:
Anajimmc":3aidbuup said:
JSeahawks":3aidbuup said:
Anajimmc":3aidbuup said:

Read that Funa tore his ACL last week. Will most likely miss his senior season.

Amazing how much talent they have on that team.
Hell that might bode well for SC. Teams that need linebackers right now might cool on him. With SC's LB haul last year they can afford him time to recover.

Look at their roster, top notch talent transfers in from other schools. Might as well call it IMG West.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":389odobv said:
KitsapGuy":389odobv said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/986111351603908608[/tweet]

Softy seems to be making up his own rankings, he’s a 3 star everywhere else.

It's called Softy-World but he will be a 4-star by the end of next season. ;)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":1x8w7mvy said:
Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

:2thumbs: UDub definitely the place for DB's.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1vpza7b4 said:
JSeahawks":1vpza7b4 said:

:2thumbs: UDub definitely the place for DB's.

Hearing it might be Florida State. He cancelled a visit he was supposed to take to UW a couple weekends ago. And now he’s cancelled his plans to go to the Oregon spring game this weekend. Freakin Willie Taggart.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":n6qjgq6r said:

He announced his top 5. Oregon, Washington, Florida State, Oklahoma and Notre Dame

Anajimmc

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3lk2o3ym said:
JSeahawks":3lk2o3ym said:

He announced his top 5. Oregon, Washington, Florida State, Oklahoma and Notre Dame
Drama Queen

D

DomeHawk

Anajimmc":11vs6g7u said:
JSeahawks":11vs6g7u said:
JSeahawks":11vs6g7u said:

Drama Queen

I don't know how many 5-stars there are every year but I am guessing there are 15-20. I get it when they play this game but this kid isn't a 5-star and is exaggerating his status. We need more coaches like Chris Peterson who refuses to play this game.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
DomeHawk":36uva32k said:
Anajimmc":36uva32k said:
JSeahawks":36uva32k said:
JSeahawks":36uva32k said:

Drama Queen

I don't know how many 5-stars there are every year but I am guessing there are 15-20. I get it when they play this game but this kid isn't a 5-star and is exaggerating his status. We need more coaches like Chris Peterson who refuses to play this game.
Don't know why, but this reminded me of Joe Thomas fishing with his father when he was the third pick for the Browns. I guess that's the opposite of a drama Queen.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Anajimmc":1t3dyu1h said:
JSeahawks":1t3dyu1h said:
JSeahawks":1t3dyu1h said:

Drama Queen
If he is not going to UW and comes here it will be because of Todd Lyght.
The guy has been stocking up on DB's and is getting good ones.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":2cwh35vp said:
JSeahawks":2cwh35vp said:
JSeahawks":2cwh35vp said:

Drama Queen

Hey, at least he narrowed it down to 5. Another of Oregon’s targets, a running back from Michigan, announced his top 16 today. Doesn’t bother me, they only get to go thru the process once in their lives, they should have fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts