OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
John63":yo7j381o said:
TwistedHusky":yo7j381o said:
Wilson asked for an effective OL.

We drafted a gadget WR.

We moved one of his few effective OL pieces from RG to LG, where he is nowhere near as effective.

Our line is one of the worst in terms of allowing pressures, and people are asking why Wilson is constantly trying to play hero ball?

Because that is one of the few things that works, his playcallers do not help him, his line isn't trustworthy, and his head coach is obsessed with a style of football that should be dead and buried.

It is really weird that I am put in a position to defend Wilson now when I wanted to trade him to the Jets years ago. But that ship has sailed. You cannot go back to defense-first team because you don't have the players.

I was the 'Wilson-hater' because I knew that Pete could never figure out how to win with Wilson in the playoffs.

And you cannot trade Wilson because then you would be allowing the moron responsible for most of the worst trades in Seahawk history - to oversee that trade. He did make the Lynch and Bennett deals, some other great ones earlier but then has followed with a string of disasters that have hamstrung the team.

The guy doing the deals has a history recently of ridiculously overpaying on trades. We don't need to speculate on how bad a deal we can get - because the reality will be worse. Especially if the deal is for day 1 draft picks, which the same guy has a history of squandering.

The last thing we need is the guy I have to worry about throwing a pack of Depends on the field instead of the challenge flag, trading away one of the few pieces we can still win with in the future.

This.

You seem to be the stat guy look up the numbers on how effective Russ is when the run game is happening... This team is built around the run game... it's what makes Carrolls philosophy go... U don't like the run game thats fine but thats the way the team is built and with out the run game this team doesn't win look last year when Carson got hurt the team went on a slide... then Pete went back to the run and they sytarted winning again... this team suffers because they don't have a back that can stay healthy...

LTH

Latest posts