We MUST Have Fans Back in Stands

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Realistically, the 49ers are going to follow what the SF Giants are presently doing. Which is requiring all attendees to be fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks past your final one) or show test results from <72 hours. Santa Clara County health is probably the strictest in California--remember when they evicted the 49ers when they were on the road?

When they do that, there will be followers. I'd put Seattle first among them. Demographically, educationally, the SF Bay Area and SeaTac have more commonalities, besides hating each other's teams.

Get the shot. Preload the food app with credit card in case you're not allowed to get it any other way. And party on.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm fine with fans back in the stands, but considering some of ya'll can't be bothered to put on a mask for the 5 minutes you're in a grocery store without rolling your eyes and claiming every doctor and scientist in the world is out to get your 'freedom', I really don't have a lot of faith in human beings to do it right.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Get my second shot in a week and I will be at the games this year, mask on and ready to cheer the boys on!

hawker84

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":u736qdxn said:
HawkinNY":u736qdxn said:
They might allow like 10k in. I doubt they will open fully. They want to milk this for every last drop. I have zero faith in any of the politicians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have zero faith in the people. All they ever had to do was to follow the science. If the people just did that, they wouldn't need the government forcing them to.

At this point there are over 2.5 million people dead from Covid around the world. Anyone not following the science by now is an idiot.

We know that large crowds of unprotected people lead to large amounts of infected people, and because we know that, allowing it to happen comes with a degree of liability and therefore exposure to lawsuits.

Attendance in the hands of the lawyers. If someone goes to a Seahawks game, catches Covid, and dies or becomes disabled, their family will sue the Seahawks, Vulcan, the stadium, the City of Seattle, the State, and whoever their lawyer thinks they can win money from. Any impediments to people attending games up to and including proof of vaccination, mask-wearing, limited crowd size, etc. will ALL be implemented to cover their asses from legal action.

Yep...100%

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
By June, everyone who wants to be vaccinated, will be... so there's no reason to restrict anything at that point. Covid isn't going away, but the risk to rational people will be very low.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":qr0tvl29 said:
By June, everyone who wants to be vaccinated, will be... so there's no reason to restrict anything at that point. Covid isn't going away, but the risk to rational people will be very low.

Hard not to put this in a way that doesn't sound political, but you're not taking into account that angle.

Optics is very important in our state, let's leave it at that.

But yes, no reason 40,000+ fully vaccinated people shouldn't be allowed into outdoor stadiums by fall.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":12q9ili2 said:

Initially that was the thought with the J and J available, Moderna and Pfizer take two shots and that will string it out, they will re release J and J I think, Bidens target was 200 million by June I think that still leaves 124 or so million.