Should have let fans in

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Clubs can make what decisions are ok by the league, but the counties/state could still shut things down if things were deemed especially bad even if said team had sold seats and invested heavily into having the game.

So, for example, if the Rams had ended up playing this game at home this year, neither the state of California nor the county of LA would really care if the Rams had sold 7,500 game tickets--not when 1 in 3 Angelenos are estimated to have had, or have, covid-19.

The Hawks have to go by what they think Inslee would do, which in that situation would be closer to Newsom's "abundance of caution" approach as opposed to that of say Desantis.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm really annoyed that public health decisions aren't getting made based on the potential number of false starts caused.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Maelstrom787":30im91ag said:
Welshers":30im91ag said:
Cyrus12":30im91ag said:
i didnt want it to be political man I just meant that if we had let fans in things may have been different

I was trying to stick up for you. Tokadub loves to try to get otherwise orderly threads locked, and it isn't very fair.
I saw that man, I appreciate it. You saw where I was coming from LOL, I think it's hard for things not to get political for people in thee times. I just wish we could have had fans.