Wilson is leaving Seattle after this season

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I just have this gut feeling this is the last year of PC+RW. Just feels like one of them will be gone before the start of next season.

seabowl

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":3awejj9a said:
I just have this gut feeling this is the last year of PC+RW. Just feels like one of them will be gone before the start of next season.

That’s what almost everyone is thinking and saying

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
seabowl":wctvw687 said:
MyrtleHawk":wctvw687 said:

My bad?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seabowl":2v7tprcn said:
MyrtleHawk":2v7tprcn said:

Not everyone sea, only the P*$$ers & moaners.
Why else would some of y'all BUMMERS come here and try and snuff out everyone's feel good after a WIN?
Only explanation that I can think of, is it's just a cheap way of getting their jollies eh? :pukeface:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":3k8ue0mi said:

It had better be PC.

seabowl

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1rr7krob said:
seabowl":1rr7krob said:
MyrtleHawk":1rr7krob said:

Only the P*$$ers & moaners.
Why else would some of y'all BUMMERS come here and try and snuff out everyone's feel good after a WIN?
Only explanation that I can think of, is it's just a cheap way of getting their jollies eh? :pukeface:

What in the world are you talking about? Not just this board but most of the football watching population have been saying this for weeks if not into last offseason. In the last three or four years there has been almost no indication that this team was progressing. Hence why a change of coach and it qb would make sense.

AgentDib

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2mo2iz35 said:
Seems like that's mostly a twitter thing that has bled over to .net with a group of posters who only post after losses. This place has been noticeably quiet after wins for a few seasons now.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think Russ is done here..It's the end
We need those picks.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
One of them will go..unless you think this year was just one off. 3 off coordinators ...still the same Pete or russ ball. Depends on who the owner thinks is worth keeping

LTH

Reaction score
At this point I do not even know what to say... the media is ridiculously stupid...

LTH

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If we lose to the Bears or Lions, I suspect both are gone. Unless we beat both the rams and cards lol

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seabowl":2dvdnbqd said:
scutterhawk":2dvdnbqd said:
seabowl":2dvdnbqd said:
MyrtleHawk":2dvdnbqd said:

Only the P*$$ers & moaners.

What in the world are you talking about? Not just this board but most of the football watching population have been saying this for weeks if not into last offseason. In the last three or four years there has been almost no indication that this team was progressing. Hence why a change of coach and it qb would make sense.

NOT EVERYONE!!, just the ones who love DUMPING $H*t on fellow Seahawks FANS of Russell Wilson or Pete Carroll.
This place is stooping to lows that we USE to get from old cranky Oakland Raiders fans.
But I guess if it makes y'all happy? :177692:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LTH":4u2hw69z said:
At this point I do not even know what to say... the media is ridiculously stupid...

LTH

I hate to say it, but it's looking like the "Media" has a LOT of competition going on right here.
Old saying..."Misery Loves Company"
It's getting to where IF you have any 'Feel Good' going on, you just might want to keep it to yourself.

sdog1981

Reaction score
He is not going anywhere, this is not the NBA.

NFL teams have shown they will sit on a player despite the cap consequences. If anything the team will keep him until he is 39 just to spite him.

HawkeyGoalie

Reaction score
I'm willing to give another year for RW and PC and hold off on the rebuild for now. Just like that nightmare called the (thankfully short-lived) Jim Mora era, I think we would regress further and be uncompetitive for a lot longer by tossing PC and/or RW out at the end of this season.

LTH

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3d1i8g0t said:
LTH":3d1i8g0t said:

LTH

I hate to say it, but it's looking like the "Media" has a LOT of competition going on right here.
It's getting to where IF you have any 'Feel Good' going on, you just might want to keep it to yourself.

They will have to wait till hell freezes over before I curb my thoughts because of what the media has to say or anyone for that matter...It almost feels like there is an agenda behind this... If they guy gets up and says I DID NOT SAY THAT. I WANT TO FINISH MY CAREER IN SEATTLE what more do you want to hear? maybe at some point he will be traded maybe he will be traded when his contract comes up if he can't come to terms with the Hawks but for now all the rumors are BS...

John63

Reaction score
LTH":2wzk4p4b said:
scutterhawk":2wzk4p4b said:
LTH":2wzk4p4b said:

LTH

They will have to wait till hell freezes over before I curb my thoughts because of what the media has to say or anyone for that matter...It almost feels like there is an agenda behind this... If they guy gets up and says I DID NOT SAY THAT. I WANT TO FINISH MY CAREER IN SEATTLE what more do you want to hear? maybe at some point he will be traded maybe he will be traded when his contract comes up if he can't come to terms with the Hawks but for now all the rumors are BS...

This^^^^

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
LTH":rt4avr5s said:
scutterhawk":rt4avr5s said:
LTH":rt4avr5s said:

LTH

Wilson's own words and information he funneled through his agent sure as hell made it seem like he's ready to leave if things don't go his way. Either way, Russ really is in control of his own destiny. He has a no-trade clause and a salary that would make it virtually impossible to cut him. If he gets traded it is because he approved of whatever trade Pete/JS set up.

Either way, I don't think Wilson is as happy here as he makes it seem. When he gave that press conference there was a lot of double speak. Wilson also had the chance to quell the rumors and address the media reports almost a year ago and he didn't, instead he doubled down through his agent. Also, keep in mind that some of the media that was talking about "Russell's camp" were people that have a personal relationship with Wilson, such as Collin Heard. Wilson and Heard are friends in real life.

I'm not saying Wilson is going to be traded, but I will say this. Wilson has shown that he isn't afraid to rock the boat and force his way out if things don't go his way.