Happy for the win but...

balakoth

Reaction score
I love these posts.. we applied pressure almsot NONE for a reason....

You CANNOT be serious..

When it counts dline comes out

This forum is a joke sometimes

massari

Reaction score
balakoth":1agtxl2b said:

You CANNOT be serious..

Tenor

snowleopard

Reaction score
Seattle have developed a nasty habit of defending way too deep when trying to protect a 4th quarter lead. It has gone on for years. NE should not have been anywhere close to winning today but instead Seattle were lucky to hang on. The first time I noticed this particularly was losing a play off game to Atlanta the year before winning the Superbowl.

RW4LIFE

Reaction score
D line was weak to be sure.

We got the win though. -whew-

Wilson is getting it DONE.

mistaowen

Reaction score
balakoth":cblk8b2y said:

You CANNOT be serious..

Good analysis brand new account.

Actually the defensive line did try to apply pressure, they just can’t win 1 on 1 at all. The entire last two drives Cam stood there freely because, as mentioned, the DL is bad.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I feel the Dline was getting pressure and on all their replays they were, just gotta give credit to the Zebras for ignoring the tremendous amounts of holding that the Patriots literally got away with.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
This game shouldn't even have been close. But we made a ton of mistakes and they did a great job of taking advantage of them. Newton was great. Gotta give him that.
And Collier makes the game deciding play to put that whack on Newton on the last play. That wasn't the only play he made either, but proved to be the biggest of them all.

HawkerD

Reaction score
There are a lot of different ways to win. This year Dline will not be one of them. Russ will have to cook his ass off and he is capable of it. Can’t let coaching be a negative and that 3rd down play call was atrocious.

Polk738

Reaction score
JPatera76":2dmejuhu said:
I feel the Dline was getting pressure and on all their replays they were, just gotta give credit to the Zebras for ignoring the tremendous amounts of holding that the Patriots literally got away with.

I was noticing that too, losing Quandre Diggs and Marquise Blair was a HUGE blow to the secondary as I feel it forced Jamal Adams more into coverage

Polk738

Reaction score
HawkerD":2qivti9s said:
There are a lot of different ways to win. This year Dline will not be one of them. Russ will have to cook his ass off and he is capable of it. Can’t let coaching be a negative and that 3rd down play call was atrocious.

Completely agree, I'm thinking that throw had ALOT to do with the bad snap on that play.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
balakoth":225g61gv said:

You CANNOT be serious..

What reason is that? Social distancing?

TypeSly

Reaction score
I'm agreeing with the OP. ZERO pressure. But still... we shouldn't have even had to be there. Going deep on 3rd and 1??

jlwaters1

Reaction score
The diggs ejection was ridiculous imo. I hope Blair and Bruce are ok

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
balakoth":2jgbprmw said:

You CANNOT be serious..

What game were you watching? Jamal Adams is the only pass rush we got.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":106cjy5e said:
This game shouldn't even have been close. But we made a ton of mistakes and they did a great job of taking advantage of them. Newton was great. Gotta give him that.
And Collier makes the game deciding play to put that whack on Newton on the last play. That wasn't the only play he made either, but proved to be the biggest of them all.

Was Cam great or did our D make yet another QB look good because they didn't breathe on him all night? See Matt Schaub last year and pretty much any back up level QB's performance in recent years.

I'm not calling Cam back-up level, but any NFL QB should have been able to pick that team apart tonight with that much time to throw.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seanhawk":acyauvw9 said:
Appyhawk":acyauvw9 said:

Was Cam great or did our D make yet another QB look good because they didn't breathe on him all night? See Matt Schaub last year and pretty much any back up level QB's performance in recent years.

I'm not calling Cam back-up level, but any NFL QB should have been able to pick that team apart tonight with that much time to throw.

Defense has given up almost 1,000 yards through two weeks and Jamal Adams is the only guy who can cause pressure. I think the DL will be the reason for a few frustrating losses this year if Russell isn’t dominating. I don’t think I saw a single player win 1 on 1 tonight. Maybe earlier in the game, but those last 3-4 drives Cam had the cleanest pocket. They need to do something to fix it.

sutz

Reaction score
I just love all these "nice win but..." posts. :twisted:

Rat

Reaction score
balakoth":1pv9o7bn said:

You CANNOT be serious..

Is this a joke? I've never seen a team deliberately not put pressure on the QB. There's no way you can think that was part of some greater plan.

Hwynboy

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3gvh84xz said:

Don’t forget about Adams stop on the two point conversion if he didn’t make that played they would’ve kick the Field goal to put it in to overtime

Latest posts