Mediocrity!

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Are happy with this? Really? I believe there should be huge changes in the organization. Losing at home in the WC round is unacceptable. In general, I think we can all agree we just are done with these average performances.

SlickRick

Reaction score
These early play off exit movies by the Seahawks are getting old.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seems most people are just happy making the playoffs.

hinton

Reaction score
If winning the NFC West and getting a home Seahawks game classes as mediocrity sign me up.

Yeah, todays game sucked, but you gotta keep things in perspective though.

getnasty

Reaction score
12-4 is not Mediocrity. You can play the easiest schedule in the league and not go 12-4 if your mediocre. Poor performance today once mistake changed the game which sucks but were not mediocre.

hawker84

Reaction score
Hey I think division banners look great in the rafters as much as the next guy. Just get me to the playoffs every year.. Who needs conference banners or SB banners? I will never understand this mentality. I would never want to be on a team with someone with this mentality. And I damn sure wouldn't root for a coach or team with this mentality...

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Guys..come on..it’s not just a poor performance TODAY. There have been multiple poor performances from our team this yeah. How anyone can provide excuses for the overall performance is laughable. For all the talent we have, to produce that, is all on the coaches!

kf3339

Reaction score
getnasty":2nqcdewq said:
12-4 is not Mediocrity. You can play the easiest schedule in the league and not go 12-4 if your mediocre. Poor performance today once mistake changed the game which sucks but were not mediocre.

No, but you can play a really easy schedule and go 12-4 with an average team. That's what we are and have been for several years. We get to the dance and then fold.

hawker84

Reaction score
getnasty":msghywdm said:

I appreciate the optimism and loyalty, but ya, were mediocre. We lost to the Giants, top tier contenders don't lose to bottom dwellers...

sprhawk73

Reaction score
RW is maybe the best scrambling qb ever. He could be torching defenses instead of pocket passing and snapping the ball as play clocks expire. Reminds me of rich schmucks that own SUV’s and muscle cars. What a shameful waste

rjdriver

Reaction score
By no definition are we a mediocre regular season team. We are, by every definition, are an underachieving playoff team. Carolina...Atlanta...Dallas...LA..

You can't continually show up unprepared and get out coached once the postseason starts. It's incredibly frustrating.

After our SB win...how many of us felt confident that there would be multiple SB's wins during Russ and Pete's tenure? I thought there would be more than one. I don't think that is going happen.

JGreen79

Reaction score
hawker84":1d01xpm5 said:
getnasty":1d01xpm5 said:

I appreciate the optimism and loyalty, but ya, were mediocre. We lost to the Giants, top tier contenders don't lose to bottom dwellers...

By your definition, there are no top tier contenders except for maybe the Bucs.

Elemas

Reaction score
I'm disappointed and do believe going 12-4, winning the division, then losing the wildcard to a division rival is a fail. No one's going to remember 12-4. From that perspective, only the Superbowl winner has a great season. That's the goal. That's the truth. That...is the reality.

With that said, I'd take this season over being a Cowboys fan each and every time.

KillerB

Reaction score
hinton":3mr33q85 said:
If winning the NFC West and getting a home Seahawks game classes as mediocrity sign me up.

Yeah, todays game sucked, but you gotta keep things in perspective though.

Yep. Today's game was pathetic, and unfortunately rather predictable. But top-third of the league, every year...there are no more than 3-4 teams who can claim that other than Seattle. "Bad year is 12-4" is pretty OK.

hawk45

Reaction score
12-4 actually adds a little insult when you get spanked in the wild card by a six seed with an injured QB IMO. It looks like choking.

It wasn’t actually choking - this is the team we were last half of the year - but it looks like it