Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 2 Vipers @ Dragons Gameday Thread.

Welcome Seattle Dragons and XFL. More Football! LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Trestman playing musical QBs. Typical cfl style!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Brandon Silvers is awful. I've seen blind guys throw with better accuracy. The biggest weakness the Dragons currently have is QB.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• hawkfan68 wrote:Brandon Silvers is awful. I've seen blind guys throw with better accuracy. The biggest weakness the Dragons currently have is QB.

He came off last week with an ankle sprain and couldn't finish the game. I wonder whether he's still hurt.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• hawkfan68 wrote:Brandon Silvers is awful. I've seen blind guys throw with better accuracy. The biggest weakness the Dragons currently have is QB.

Fax , great football team , but QB is subpar. Seattle needs to hold this lead
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• DRACARYS!!! DRAGONS WIN!!!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Good Win!
    flippyflea
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• WOOHOO!!! Dragons aren't the worst in the league!
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

• Damn, Dragons have a better home record than the 'Hawks. :twisted:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Not very often you see a team win when the qb throws for under 100 yards. Regardless of the win they need to change it up at qb.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• flippyflea wrote:Good Win!

Wooooo! Good win!

Exciting 2nd half.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Our first victory ! 17-9
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• Maybe the dragons are the seahawks,but with out Russell Wilson. Heart attack finish, great win
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Wow! The Dragons were on TV in KANSAS and I got to see it, and they WON!
    It was great. Man there were lots of fans in the stands and they were loud! Very impressive show of support. People around the country will see that and try to compete, don't ya think?

Loved seeing Zorn back in action.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

• LOL... Imagine if they threw Russ in there. They'd OWN this league...
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:LOL... Imagine if they threw Russ in there. They'd OWN this league...

Very true but they don't have to have Wilson to own the league. If they had Geno Smith or even TJack, they'd own the league. I'm not a fan of either but I know they'd be millions times better than Silvers. How this guy is even in the league is puzzling. He does nothing well. Heck, I believe playing Zorn, at 66 years old, would be better than what we've seen from Silvers so far.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• hawkfan68 wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:LOL... Imagine if they threw Russ in there. They'd OWN this league...

Very true but they don't have to have Wilson to own the league. If they had Geno Smith or even TJack, they'd own the league. I'm not a fan of either but I know they'd be millions times better than Silvers. How this guy is even in the league is puzzling. He does nothing well. Heck, I believe playing Zorn, at 66 years old, would be better than what we've seen from Silvers so far.

Silvers biggest issue IMHO, is he only throws bullets. He has no touch on his passes, they are all 95mph fastballs.
    It’s too bad because I want all of these guys to succeed and have a shot at the NFL. Would like to see an in game QB rotation until one guys either wins a job or loses the job.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• daveman918 wrote:I don’t see how Silvers is better than B.J. Daniels.

I have heard some negative things about Silver today for some connected people i was talking with at the game.

Let's just say I have to wonder if he is fully invested in this.

Id like to see BJ start. He was warming up right before the long TD to Keenen Reynolds which probably gave Silvers the continued opportunity.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

He only practiced once this week. He showed no rhythm. Still missing our best two OL, LT and C. Could get a big boost from SJ Green suiting up this week.
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Silvers got lucky on that td. He's been horrible otherwise.
    notyou
    NET Rookie

• He threw one good pass all game and missed on several others. I dont think they go far with him. If he didnt make that long pass BJ would of been in the next series.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Zorn adjust...put BJ in!

Agree. Silvers has shown nothing, his body language and facial expressions are bad as well.

Maybe on the inside Silvers is legitimately dedicated and determined, but the outside portrayal is frustratingly opposite of what we want to see in our quarterback leading our team -- essentially a passive block of ice slowly melting. He looks like a kid having to go on a stupid trip with his parents, looking around at boring stuff, being completely unenthused with anything, and wishing he were back at home building things with Legos. Must be one reason why he's not in the NFL.
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

• How about that crowd noise for the Dragons yesterday!? I think they should give Daniels a go at QB. Couldn't hurt to see if there is an uptick on offense with him operating under center. Defense was getting pretty great pressure consistently as well.
    DHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seafan wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Brandon Silvers is awful. I've seen blind guys throw with better accuracy. The biggest weakness the Dragons currently have is QB.

He only practiced once this week. He showed no rhythm. Still missing our best two OL, LT and C. Could get a big boost from SJ Green suiting up this week.

His play was deplorable last week as well. That's 2 weeks where he has been a weak spot. If he's injured, then he shouldn't be playing.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• I am reading that QB play league wide has been an issue, considering all these coaches and players have kinda of been thrown together all at once and in a pretty short period of time defense would dominate, getting in sync, timing, knowing your players and more would take some period of adjustment.

I only can imagine in about three weeks things should begin to look better overall.

But it could be a bit ugly till then.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Walker and Ta'amu have both looked good.

I think the Dragons have a very strong Defense.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Previous

It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE DRAGONS & XFL ]

Information