Seattle Mariners 2020 season

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sheffield is frustrating to watch. Look great in an AB making Trout look silly on a strikeout, but then he starts losing control and starts walking guys. The wheels tend to fall off for him real quick.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2wnmobaw said:
Sheffield is frustrating to watch. Look great in an AB making Trout look silly on a strikeout, but then he starts losing control and starts walking guys. The wheels tend to fall off for him real quick.
yeah, he's been a bust. No way around it. Yeah, it's still early, but he was the centerpiece for the Ms in that deal. He looked like trash last year in the minors, and not just in Tacoma. He needs to quit fooling around.

And who the heck is this Cortes guy? Another no name reliever that appears out if nowhere that immediately allows his inherited runners to score. Then he acted like a fool with Pujols and got burnt. What an idiot.

Why does Jerry make getting quality relievers such a chore?

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I think Jerry hopes Mariners go 15 and 45 and get 1st pick. The youth has promise but we need a ace and solid relief and we have a shot.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle’s arson squad just gave up another lead, is there anyone in the bullpen that doesn’t suck? LOL.
This is the perfect season to see “what you have in the system” by playing the youth @ the MLB level.

Kelenic would be hitting better Marmolejos that has 1 hit and got thrown out on that very hit by not sliding at 2nd base.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3kr0mxi2 said:
I think Jerry hopes Mariners go 15 and 45 and get 1st pick. The youth has promise but we need a ace and solid relief and we have a shot.
It wouldn’t be the end of the world if that happened THIS season.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3cq3gcgy said:
Shanegotyou11":3cq3gcgy said:
It wouldn’t be the end of the world if that happened THIS season.

No but honestly i think if we had solid pitching, we make the playoffs. Call me a homer but what i see.

Least they won last night on my bday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kelenic went 4-4 with 2 home runs and a triple the other day in Cheney stadium in Tacoma.
Time to bring him up and get some MLB AB’s is a pandemic wasted season.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Good game pretty much all around tonight. Altavilla got a bit shaky at the end, 8-2 woulda been nicer than 8-5 but whatever. Gonzo gets the win. Lewis with another multi hit game and 2 RBIs that made that finish much less stressful.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3s4fynk0 said:
Good game pretty much all around tonight. Altavilla got a bit shaky at the end, 8-2 woulda been nicer than 8-5 but whatever. Gonzo gets the win. Lewis with another multi hit game and 2 RBIs that made that finish much less stressful.
Lewis is on fire! Gonzo pitched great! JP with another clutch hit.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
The youth is nice and i am excited for the future. We need to go after pitching this off season.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Walker pitching a 1 hitter thru 7, Kyle Lewis with 2 hits again. M’s up 5-0.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":5acytblv said:
Won 5-3. 3 in a row. That’s called a winning streak.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bt1by4ux said:
Sports Hernia":bt1by4ux said:
Won 5-3. 3 in a row. That’s called a winning streak.

My interest is piqued

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm feeling like the mallex smith and vogelbach experience is ending soon

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
So ppl are saying we should trade now but i dont. I am sorry and i know it is super early but if mariners are in thick of it, why not play for now with the players and trade for pitching?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":xjd17hc6 said:
So ppl are saying we should trade now but i dont. I am sorry and i know it is super early but if mariners are in thick of it, why not play for now with the players and trade for pitching?
Who are you trading and for who. This is probably the most dangerous time to trade especially with east coast teams where the virus is running rampant.

I’d rather bring up the young pitchers in the system, but they won’t do it soon,
because of the arbitration clock.