‘The Sea Gals’ are now ‘The Seahawks Dancers’

mrt144

Reaction score
Uncle Si":yiworotm said:
mrt144":yiworotm said:
Uncle Si":yiworotm said:
Largent80":yiworotm said:
Riiiight.

Riiight? What? I'll even say Channing Tatum is not, because I'm comfortable enough to do so.

Practice my flops? Are you trying to bring soccer into this as well?
You got something else? Or just more antiquated juvenile posts?

I just want to point out there are run off benefits to Magic Mike the zeitgeist. If your wife didnt pounce on you after a night out with the gals having some wine and seeing that movie...welp...you missed out.

So I made a mistake watching it alone?

:)

Haha, if it was in the service of learning to dance in new and modern ways, it couldnt possibly be a mistake. On the other hand if it was in the service of trying to be Channing Tatum, physically...thats done in the gym and kitchen. And takes a mole rat parent.

;)

Largent80

Reaction score
I have a hard time expressing my feelings without lashing out. It's sad, and I want help.

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1ueek7kk said:
Seymour":1ueek7kk said:
Uncle Si":1ueek7kk said:
Seriously?

Men dancing has been a pretty big draw on TV for awhile now. World of Dance, So you think you can Dance, America's got talent, Dancing with the Stars, Magic Mike (i added that last one as its the only one ive seen)

Not really sure how people are afraid or repulsed by this.

As for "well established"... i mean just about every college football sideline has male cheerleaders.

Wow......Afraid or repulsed? Assume much? :roll:

Why can't someone simply disagree this is the right place for it? Does it always need to be some fear driven extreme label someone gets when they simply disagree this is a good place for this? :pukeface:

Do you think every part of every post is about you? There's a lot of ugliness about this topic across the internet.

That said.. your take on male dancers and not fitting in with testosterone driven sports is naive to me.

In the end I don't care either way who is dancing as I'm probably rocking a piss at halftime

I was quoted, the post was directed at me, you took the time to type it in response to my post, and this is the first you've posted on this topic after I did.....so OF COURSE I believe I'm included in that statement or else why include that?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seymour":adx8g48m said:
Uncle Si":adx8g48m said:
Seymour":adx8g48m said:
Uncle Si":adx8g48m said:
Seriously?

Men dancing has been a pretty big draw on TV for awhile now. World of Dance, So you think you can Dance, America's got talent, Dancing with the Stars, Magic Mike (i added that last one as its the only one ive seen)

Not really sure how people are afraid or repulsed by this.

As for "well established"... i mean just about every college football sideline has male cheerleaders.

Wow......Afraid or repulsed? Assume much? :roll:

Why can't someone simply disagree this is the right place for it? Does it always need to be some fear driven extreme label someone gets when they simply disagree this is a good place for this? :pukeface:

Do you think every part of every post is about you? There's a lot of ugliness about this topic across the internet.

That said.. your take on male dancers and not fitting in with testosterone driven sports is naive to me.

In the end I don't care either way who is dancing as I'm probably rocking a piss at halftime

I was quoted, the post was directed at me, you took the time to type it in response to my post, and this is the first you've posted on this topic after I did.....so OF COURSE I believe I'm included in that statement or else why include that?

I didn't quote your post. I quoted one phrase of your post. But i see the confusion.

And i agree that it's not a topic worth getting anxious about.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure 99 out of 100 fans could care less about the seagals and that won't change with some dudes on the squad. If you want to have a dance team with both sexes on if then make it an open competition and may the best human win. If i had to choose i'll take an all women team all day but Channing Tatum could change my mind.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":7dx4ph2r said:
The move to place men on the SeaGals is repulsive. I can hardly wait for Training Camp!

I agree. The idea of thousands of men having to repress their secret homosexual thoughts, all at once, during a football game... A FOOTBALL GAME OF ALL PLACES... literally scares the dickens out of me.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
The Sea Gals was clever but it sounded too much like Seagulls . Which I hate so I am all for the new name of The Seahawk Dancers :irishdrinkers:

xray

Reaction score
OMG....who gives a shit !

mrt144

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":8vrm6upq said:
Bigpumpkin":8vrm6upq said:
The move to place men on the SeaGals is repulsive. I can hardly wait for Training Camp!

I agree. The idea of thousands of men having to repress their secret homosexual thoughts, all at once, during a football game... A FOOTBALL GAME OF ALL PLACES... literally scares the dickens out of me.

I am going to request this song at games:

[youtube]TDwutKpVyas[/youtube]

Y'all are gonna hate it but I'll be sipping my beer with mirth.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mrt144":1np13ug8 said:

thoughtful mrt, mirthful mrt..........................

19074a6df4e1e81340aedc5255e042ff

mrt144

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":a67ce0zn said:
mrt144":a67ce0zn said:

thoughtful mrt, mirthful mrt..........................

19074a6df4e1e81340aedc5255e042ff

Damnit dude, I thought that pic would never surface! :lol:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":1k6vlm90 said:
Because the cowboy is hot....DUH. Looks like a soccer player so you should get it.

What does looking like a soccer player have to do with it?

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2omcmydb said:
Largent80":2omcmydb said:
Because the cowboy is hot....DUH. Looks like a soccer player so you should get it.

Duh. It's the short shorts.
And if anyone questions her number....they need a checkup.

:snack:

12 a9ef79289325 1cd4e94c5fb888bde7f89d9a35f8f2291

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1u81ggtt said:
Uncle Si":1u81ggtt said:
Largent80":1u81ggtt said:

Duh. It's the short shorts.
And if anyone questions her number....they need a checkup.

:snack:

12 a9ef79289325 1cd4e94c5fb888bde7f89d9a35f8f2291

I have the same soccer cleats but for turf. Love them.

Latest posts