10-4 and playoffs clenched, sorry haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Welshers

Look, this isn't a post calling anyone a bad fan. I don't think positive people are better fans then negative people or any of that. But it is my opinion people are being overly negative.

Tons of people were calling for us to lose this game. Now I see them all crying in the Game Day forum that we should have lost. It's like they actually want this team to lose? I read people saying Russ is a terrible player after a tipped interception. This was a game against a team who had won 4 straight and we held them to 15 points and handled them. We won the game and we are 10-4 and going to the playoffs, only a game back behind the best team in the NFC. Sorry haters, we won. We got the job done. I honestly think there are people here who want this team to lose. I read a lot of people literally saying "the game is over we lost" when WFT got the ball back.

Sorry haters. Go Seahawks!

Disclaimer: I am not attacking anyone. Just stating why I think the result is better then people are making it out to be. People can be VERY reactive and negative. That's their prerogative and I have no problem with them doing that, but I also have the right to say I think they are wrong.

SlickRick

Reaction score
10-4 sounds great to me. Just have to get passed the Rams now for the division.

sutz

Reaction score
We've gone from 'nice win but' to 'nice season but.' :twisted:

Sea84hawks

Reaction score
Maybe try watching a game first! Where the opponent was clearly the better team in offense, defense, and coaching! Luckly Haskins figured out the second half how trashy this team is and needs no frightening. If there was another quarter of play, we would of lost easily!

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Sea84hawks":tn2rpsib said:
the opponent was clearly the better team in offense, defense, and coaching! Luckly Haskins figured out the second half how trashy this team is
I can't even tell if you people are serious anymore. The opponent was better on offense and defense? We turned them over more and scored more points. They got aided by a BS penalty and we had a drive killed by a tipped INT...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Welshers":1ueli5sr said:
Tons of people were calling for us to lose this game. Now I see them all crying in the Game Day forum that we should have lost. It's like they actually want this team to lose? I read people saying Russ is a terrible player after a tipped interception. This was a game against a team who had won 4 straight and we held them to 15 points and handled them. We won the game and we are 10-4 and going to the playoffs, only a game back behind the best team in the NFC. Sorry haters, we won. We got the job done. I honestly think there are people here who want this team to lose. I read a lot of people literally saying "the game is over we lost" when WFT got the ball back.

You can’t blame those that thought Seattle would lose. They played terrible against the front four of the Giants and had to play the front four of the Redskins (still calling them that).

Seattle hasn’t shown they would make adjustments and game plan well against a team that can rush the passer with just the front four.

If anything, Seattle needs to continue to game plan better against good defenses.

Yes, I am happy Seattle won.

Let’s see how well they play in the next two games against division rivals to see how consistent this game planning really is.

We’ll find out.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
All I want is to get past the divisional playoffs. The Seahawks were going to make the playoffs regardless, the question is what they'll do in the playoffs, and my guess is not much.

Msfann

Reaction score
Welshers":1epnggcv said:

We get it, you are a better fan than anyone else around here, now stfu about it and quit with this crap in 200230203 threads every week.

Sea84hawks

Reaction score
Welshers":3e1cg06r said:
Sea84hawks":3e1cg06r said:
the opponent was clearly the better team in offense, defense, and coaching! Luckly Haskins figured out the second half how trashy this team is
I can't even tell if you people are serious anymore. The opponent was better on offense and defense? We turned them over more and scored more points. They got aided by a BS penalty and we had a drive killed by a tipped INT...

Explain to me how their offense AND defense were not better then ours??
What game were you watching?

It's good to be optimistic and happy for a win, but this team is going near the Superbowl!

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Msfann":3s80l3fj said:
Welshers":3s80l3fj said:

We get it, you are a better fan than anyone else around here, now stfu about it and quit with this crap in 200230203 threads every week.
I make at most one thread a week pointing out how much people are whining. It's just crazy. It's like people forget this is the NFL. Every game is a challenge. I knew this would be a very tough game coming in on the road 10 AM start and we got it done.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Msfann":7pd8mq8q said:
Welshers":7pd8mq8q said:

Who are you to tell him what to do?
The haters around here are real and base most of their hate on their own exceedingly high expectations and very little fact. If you don’t like what he has posted you don’t have to read it you know.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Sea84hawks":tnjjo7dy said:
Welshers":tnjjo7dy said:
Sea84hawks":tnjjo7dy said:

It's good to be optimistic and happy for a win, but this team is going near the Superbowl!
Our offense scored more points.
Our defense allowed fewer points.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Sea84hawks":m5n5rcyy said:
Welshers":m5n5rcyy said:
Sea84hawks":m5n5rcyy said:

Wash sacks 0
Sea sacks 4

Wash t.o. 2
Sea t.o. 1

Wash. 17 points
Sea. 20 points

Kind of simple. I suppose you think their 6-8 is better than the Hawks 10-4

LTH

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":x0g9brhz said:
Sea84hawks":x0g9brhz said:
Welshers":x0g9brhz said:
Sea84hawks":x0g9brhz said:

Wash sacks 0
Sea sacks 4

Wash t.o. 2
Sea t.o. 1

Wash. 17 points
Sea. 20 points

Kind of simple. I suppose you think their 6-8 is better than the Hawks 10-4

LMAO!!! Where are the doubters Now? where are they?

lth

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Sea84hawks":2c8ojx41 said:
Welshers":2c8ojx41 said:
Sea84hawks":2c8ojx41 said:

Our offense scored more points.
Our defense allowed fewer points.

Msfann

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":31taasul said:
Msfann":31taasul said:
Welshers":31taasul said:

Who are you to tell him what to do?
The haters around here are real and base most of their hate on their own exceedingly high expectations and very little fact. If you don’t like what he has posted you don’t have to read it you know.

You dont like me telling someone what to do so your first reaction was to.. get this.. tell me what to do? nice one genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.