10-4 and playoffs clenched, sorry haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sea84hawks":8roqtk5y said:
Maybe try watching a game first! Where the opponent was clearly the better team in offense, defense, and coaching! Luckly Haskins figured out the second half how trashy this team is and needs no frightening. If there was another quarter of play, we would of lost easily!
And you know this,,...how?? :17: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LTH

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":utx3ibzb said:
Most people unhappy about the play of the team talk about players, plays, coaching etc. Welshers has nothing to contribute so he just bashes on posters he doesn’t agree with. Must be fun at parties lol.

I like his posts.... the rule is attack the post not the poster... but then I have read several of your posts and you contribute nothing but negativity and garbage so back off dude everybody's opinion is welcome...

LTH

OP
OP
W

Welshers

JayhawkMike":1ihxeca4 said:
DomeHawk":1ihxeca4 said:
It's a "forum" for discussion, people are going to discuss the bad AND good aspects of the game and team.

Why is that so difficult to understand for some people?

This "better fan than thou" bullshyt was old many years ago.

Completely true. Self appointed thread police are the acne of the Internet.
Yeah this thread has nothing to do with people who are discussing valid criticism of this team in a calm manner. But I read a lot of people calling Russ absolutely terrible in the Game Day forum and saying everyone should be fired. Do I not have the right to call that out, just like you are trying to call me out now?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Welshers, it's honestly not worth trying to defend yourself on this board.

This place has been overrun with toxic keyboard warriors it's sad and pathetic. No amount of logic or reason will sway them.
Had we lost today, there would be 100 new threads.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Enough with the “super fan” threads and posts.
We are all Hawks fans here. If you don’t like someone’s opinion, you can add them to the foe list and not have to see their posts.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Enough with the “super fan” threads and posts.
We are all Hawks fans here. If you don’t like someone’s opinion, you can add them to the foe list and not have to see their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts