12th man > niners fans

Seeker

Reaction score
Niners fans chant are ghost town in there own stadium and can only chant seahawks suck from 1000's of miles away in a game that had nothing to do with us.

12thman TAKES OVER ARIZONA and puts Thursday night crew in awe. I went back and watched the 1st quarter again and the line "the fans here don't know they are supposed to be quiet on offense" was classic, even more so when mayock has to remind him that those are the visiting teams crowd and they are in full force.

there were multiple reminders after breaks that "this is not seattle, we are in Arizona" did not go unnoticed.

there was louder cheers for those sacks than anything that red light could muster (kurt warner was looking like "I am so embarrassed by this franchise sometimes" while spinning that bomb siren).

This is the first time in a long time I really wanna give the player of the game award to the 12's. those Russell Wilson chants were off the hook.

MVP.

NorCal

Reaction score
I don't know any reasonable niner fans who claim that we are better than the 12th man. Remember I said reasonable

Hawks46

Reaction score
NorCal":y9fivupn said:
I don't know any reasonable niner fans who claim that we are better than the 12th man. Remember I said reasonable

Good to know from an opposing fan. Interesting, and thanks for being objective.

HansGruber

Reaction score
They didn't show the NFL Network Post Game show locally in Seattle. Is there somewhere to watch it? I really want to see them react to the crowd.

Laloosh

Reaction score
HansGruber":3ll6ept1 said:
They didn't show the NFL Network Post Game show locally in Seattle. Is there somewhere to watch it? I really want to see them react to the crowd.
:13:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":e20vjb5q said:
HansGruber":e20vjb5q said:
:13:

Pretty sure it was only on NFL Network after the game, so I'm not 100% sure where you'll be able to find it.

I would probably check NFL.com or try to find it on YouTube, I guess.

The crowd was going nuts and the commentators said it was the first time they'd ever seen something like it, whether it was home team or away team's fans.

The best part (in my opinion) of the post-game was how all the guys, especially Michael Irvin, were listening so intently to what RW was saying. They were literally gushing over him. :D

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NorCal":2mmgggnw said:

Props, my man

Basis4day

Reaction score
I was quite surprised by the amount of Seahawks fans there. Then it was pointed out to me that Card's tix are easier to come by, and Hawk tix are out of reach. Add that to a similar situation with the Huskies playing tomorrow against ASU in AZ and i kinda figure a lot of people made a nice little football road trip out of it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HansGruber":2jkn7hfz said:

They showed the whole RW interview on NFL AM this morning. I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the network/YouTube/website?

Ninerg

Reaction score
As a Seahawk fan, why do you even take note of that? You should be having visions of the Superbowl. The Niners are down this year, the injury bug has hurt us big time, it should be your year. Do you think the Denver Broncos fans concern themselves with such, I'm sure they have visions of the Superbowl in their eyes.

I get them impression that Seahawk fans like winning battles but not the war.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Seeker":q0dcyc6g said:
Niners fans chant are ghost town in there own stadium and can only chant seahawks suck from 1000's of miles away in a game that had nothing to do with us.

12thman TAKES OVER ARIZONA and puts Thursday night crew in awe. I went back and watched the 1st quarter again and the line "the fans here don't know they are supposed to be quiet on offense" was classic.

That comment was great, then they showed the Cards fans several times cheering, yelling and clapping while their offense was on the field.

Ummmm? Arizona fans are dumb dumbs.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ninerg":3vbsoa5i said:
As a Seahawk fan, why do you even take note of that? You should be having visions of the Superbowl. The Niners are down this year, the injury bug has hurt us big time, it should be your year. Do you think the Denver Broncos fans concern themselves with such, I'm sure they have visions of the Superbowl in their eyes.

I'm sorry, is the Niner fan telling us what a good fan base should act like? :229031_faint:

depecheSeahawk

Reaction score
Ninerg":25xk0gt9 said:

1. Nobody said we weren't having visions Super Bowl.

2. You've had the injury bug? That bug has bit us just as hard.

3. Why do we take notice of what?

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
IKR
you don't see seahawks fans chanting "niners suck" on Thursday night football after playing a game against a different team.
and lol at "this is the seahawks year because the niners have the injury bug"
no the niners have the seahawk bug.
i got a feeling this game against AZ will be nothing compared to what we will do to SF IN CANDLESTICK.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Ninerg":bvzfi1q2 said:

I love how the Niner fans point out their injury list is a mile long, then you look at it and tons of them are of the "probable" variety. Some of our more sever injuries don't show up on our list (Harvin, Okung) and some of our guys are just playing their second or third game this season.

I'm surprised you are trying to find an easy let down for the season by going the "injury bug" route. We've had arguably just as significant injuries as you have and we haven't given up on the season.

You guys are one loss behind us. You still have us in your house. Yet you are mentally preparing yourself for a letdown.

Why are you hanging out on our message board telling us what we should be paying attention to. Methinks Niner fans shouldn't be trying to referee in what the Seahawks "fans" (not even the players) are doing. Seems like you are envious of how our fanbase represents.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Seeker":14csflll said:
IKR
you don't see seahawks fans chanting "niners suck" on Thursday night football after playing a game against a different team.
and lol at "this is the seahawks year because the niners have the injury bug"
no the niners have the seahawk bug.
i got a feeling this game against AZ will be nothing compared to what we will do to SF IN CANDLESTICK.

For what it is worth, my buddy was at that game. During the post game show there was a seahawk fan wearing a seahawks jersey screaming obscenities about the 49ers during the post game show. So the 49er fans chanting Seahawks Suck "1000s" of miles away was in reaction to a Seaahwk fan showing up to a 49er game 1000s of miles away.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Ninerg":38c8f6wz said:

So in one breath its only week whatever and we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves and the next breath it's you should be thinking about the super bowl?

Well I have a little news for ya. We are thinking about the Super bowl and not just this one, we are looking forward to repeating again next year IN YOUR HOUSE.

Try and tell me the thought of that hasn't crawled under your skin and the worst part for you is it looks very doable.

Go back to the webzone and cry with the rest of your fan base about how unfair the NFL is and how Seattle is just the luckiest team on earth. We'll continue to take pride in our team and our fan base while we are thinking about going to our second super bowl in a row IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
If sticking with a team that has never won anything is a sign of a great fan, than Seattle fans are by far the best in the NFCW. As a Sharks fan, I can definitely relate. I've followed them since inception, from when they had the worst record in NHL history, to the present day, where they seem to be great year in and year out. The Sharks are another great example of regular season champs, and post season chumps. One day they may win the cup, but for now they are still pretenders. Good luck Seattle, I hope you guys win one some day. Then you will understand what a super bowl win is really like, and how it trumps everything. 42-13, 29-3, second loudest stadium, who cares. I watched my team win 5 championships, good luck getting your first!

Latest posts