15-1 next season

ensett

Reaction score
Not sure why we cant go 16-0. We are good enough.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
We are going to terrorize the league. It's not even going to be funny. Well, it will be for us.

Fox0r

Reaction score
I just don't see it. Our schedule next year is brutal. Playing in the NFC West is going to make securing the #1 seed VERY hard over the next several years.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm thinkin for our best chance to win a SB we need to get #1 seed again like 05. At least #2 so we won't have to travel for all 3 games.

:les:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Home: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Minnesota

No reason why we can't go unbeaten again.

Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, N.Y. Giants

I'm thinking 4-4 from that group.

So at this wayyyyyyy too early stage I'd plump for 12-4.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
12-4 looks good. First round bye. RW will have more experience, as will Tate, Wagner, and other young guys.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Our home schedule is pathetic, we can go 16-0 but it won't happen, 13-3 seems likely.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I disagree. We lose to the Niners and the Rams at least once. NFC West isn't a joke.

SeatownZag

Reaction score
The draft has me very excited. We don't have many holes to fill so we have the luxury to generally draft the best player available. And you know how good John Schneider and PC are at that. Expect Mel Kiper to hate our draft class, which will be a good sign, because he hated our last two and look how that turned out.

After a solid draft, 16-0 is possible, 14-2 is more likely.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We can probably go ahead and stop with this. There's just as real of a chance that we regress to 8-8. Or Wilson gets injured and we go 6-10 or something. Or the Rams come on as well and our new golden age is stifled by a crowded division and we go 10-6 but still miss the playoffs. And so on.

Greenhell

Reaction score
This was a great experience for Russ and the offense. He's not gonna allow us to lose either at home or on the road. If we thought he was great, wait till next year. With a year experience under his belt The man (no longer the kid) will be picking teams apart. He'll have a whole offseason to study film and work on his future goals. It's gonna be amazing. Could hardly wait.

kmedic

Reaction score
RW and the offense isn't the problem IMO. Frankly, we could easily have been 14-2 this season. It's the late 4th quarter defense on the road that killed us this year and likely will again next season unless we change something. What exactly that is I am not sure but I'm sure JS, PC, and GB will be thinking about it all off season.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I'm not posting to make any predections. We are joining the elite teams IMO though. I don't see why we couldn't win 12 or 13 games but I agree our division is pretty tough. As far as the schedule though, it looks like cake compared to what we had this year.

OlympicDreams

Reaction score
I just don't see it. Rams will be a force as will SF, and that quarterback read option is not going to take anyone off guard anymore.

I think this was our window. If Carroll didn't call that non-timeout to "ice the kicker" I swear we would've beaten SF and whomever represents the AFC. Argh.

blue 22

Reaction score
could of been the window. playoffs are never guaranteed...

Latest posts